Whispers

I saw it as if I was watching a movie , debris flowing slowly in the air , and watched slow motion as the Jason and Pete looked back , and their face turn into anger as they saw the blood dripping down my fingertip.

I brought my attention back to Eduard as he  shook his head and look down at his body , patting his chest , looking for an injury , desperately; almost as if he wanted to be the one with blood on him but then looked frantically back at me shaking his head quickly .

"No , no , no .", he said urgently , looking at my face and then gulping down to look at my body .Shaking his head repeatedly .

"Aghh ", I hissed through the my teeth , when I tried to take a deep breath, but literally felt my insides ripping apart inside , making impossible for me to even try to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Royal Red down , I repeat Royal Red down !", Yelled Jason frantically onto the monitor , punching his fist onto the steering wheel hard , as he drove on:

"Fuck!", Shouted Eduardo punching the seat he  was leaning on  , as he looked down at me concerned .He bent down and  cradled  my face in his hands .

His cold hands did little to soothe the burning I was feeling on my lower stomach . Creeping up , until all I could focus was on the pain.

"Look at me Violet , look at me , don't you dare!", he yelled down at me , as I started to loose control of my body , my eyes drooping to close .

And I tried , I swear that I tried but I couldn't concentrate on those dark blue orbs even if I wanted too. As I wanted nothing more , my body wanted nothing more than to shut down .

"I-I c-can-t", I coughed without wanting too , and when I coughed the pain turning unbearable . Too unbearable , that I felt my body shutting down , and my breaths become short . Too short , for me to get oxygen .

"You look at me , focus on me . Your going to get help -", he said desperately and lowering his forehead to mine and kissing my forehead .

I felt the car thunder beneath me , and what I could faintly see was that we were no longer on the road but cutting through trees to get back to the Hospital .

The car tires burned on the asphalt as we came to a harsh halt and it wasn't even a second before the doors were slammed opened and Eduardo gently lifted me up from the small space and took us out.

"Help her now , close the hospital!", I heard Adam bark orders at the nurses and they nodded getting a stretcher while others went to get keys .

"It's going to be alright baby , gonna be alright. Your doing great .", Eduardo coaxed me , as he settles me on the stretcher gently , but never lets go of me by grabbing hold my small hand in his larger one .

"No- breathe ", I tell him frantically  , as I started gasping for air , but my mind went into overdrive and all rational thought went out the window.

"Fucken help her !", Eduardo orders at the nurses who were just staring at us .

The nurses jumped at his loudness and his tone and rush to help help me . While I am struggling to breathe Eduardo squeezes my hand.

"She can't breathe !", Eduardo shouts gesturing at me.

"She's loosing a lot of blood , she's having a panic attack!", a nurses tell him and starts to order other nurses what to do , as someone comes to put a cloth on my lower stomach to put pressure on it .