VITALI DONNA

VIOLETS POINT OF VIEW

"Come on Violet again!", My father yelled for the thousandth time and I grew wary as I stared at the dirt that once I got up my feet would crumble beneath me .

"I- I c-canno-", I started to say but a mans arm hauled me upright and threw me onto the floor ,as I was being lifted and thrown I got a glimpse of the mans  apologetically face as he threw me down once again at the hard dirt.

"Dont you dare finish that sentence!Get up Violet!", My father said as he watched from the sideline.

"What have I told you! You will not bow! You will not submit ! You will not lose! FOR VITALI'S NEVER LOSE!", He repeated.

We were currently at a private field,and I was learning how to defend myself physically. If for some reason my guards were unable to reach me I would be able to protect myself.

And seeing how I had outbeaten the the past 6 girls today in the morning ,my father believed it was time for me to be challenged, hence the man who was now shoving my face down on the floor.

"Violet again!", My father ordered.

But my body ,was sore ,and bruised not to mention the fact that I had blood all over me .

"You will not bow,you will not submit!You will not lose!FOR VITALI'S NEVER LOSE!", He yelled.

As my face was on the floor I didnt get to see my father nod at the man whose name I found out that his name is Dale by my fathers order at him to stop going easy on me.

"Dale stop going easy on her !", My father hollered at the at big man who didnt move.

"Your not helping her by going easy on her , they arent go easy on her if they ever get their fucking paws on her!", My Father yelled.

"S-sir..yes sir." Dale mumbled , since he was distracted and all but whats a girl to do when a man three times her weight just keeps throwing her around.

So with my hands clawing down at the dirt ,I heaved as I acted as I was in so much pain and he moved off me a bit giving me enough space for to clutch some dirt and throw up at him in the eyes ,he closed them and thats when I reclined my head back ,and smashed it against his nose hearing a crack.

Trying not to focus to much on the pain on my head , I elbowed the side of his arm and rolled of him quickly standing up on my feet and aiming again at his face.

Where I was small and quick,he was muscled,and heavy.That was for sure!

I must have suckered kicked him or something because he dropped like dead weight,onto the floor.

I was breathing heavily as I heard the quiet guards applaud at my small but very prideful victory.

"Now ,now Nikoli I thought you wanted to make her run the empire not be killed by one of your men?", A mans voice chuckled behind me,I turned around to see my father smile as the Older man and a younger male around my age stood where he was at.

"Shes a lot tougher than she looks ,my old friend.", My father chuckled pride evident in his eyes,as gestured me to join them.

Bringing my hair in a high pony tail,and trying to get some mud off me I approached them ,to look presentable since my father looked close to them.

"Violet ,this is Grenson Osio ,and his son Liam Osio ,Grenson here is my second in command, ,you had not have chance to meet them since they were doing business deals over seas with the Russians.", My father said clasping his shoulder on Grenson.

"Men this is my beautiful daughter Violet Vitali.", My father said and the men smiled at me and shook my hands.

Grenson Osio had such beautiful green eyes,with grey hair combed neatly back ,as he wore a black suit . His face was one that was intimidating that clearly showed he was not to be messed with.