Lucky Charm

I remained unmoving from my spot , in silence , feeling butterflies that I didnt appreciate much at the moment.

"So innocent now huh, not a peep out of that fucken mouth? " Eduardo says mockingly . I remained still looking at the ground with clasped hands in front of me.

"What were you doing alone with Leo?!" he yells out of nowhere interrupting the silence making me jump, I start trembling but remain looking at the floor.

I see his feet striding closer to me, and I look up with startled eyes, backing away from late. His strides are longer than mine and he quickly reaches me and grabs hold of my jaw painfully. A startled gasp leaves my lips, my brown eyes meeting with his deep blue , Leo's are nothing compared to his.

"Answer me! ", he says glaring , he adds more pressure to the hold he has on my jaw, as he raises my jaw higher. At my silence he squeezes harder making me wince.

"S-stop.Let go", I say pushing against his forearm , my attempts were wasted because he didnt even loosen his hold one bit.

"Why the fuck were you so close to him?!" he says . I push against him, so hard that I stumble back on my heels , I momentarily panic that I would fall but I regain my balance

"Fucking tell me !" he yells letting go of my jaw , but instead grabs both of my shoulder blades and shakes me roughly.

"Why should I tell you! Afterall wasn't it your idea that I was supposed to 'entertain ' your guests" I say through clenched teeth , his eyes slightly widening for a moment at my sudden outburst , seeing that I caught jim off guard I pull myself away from his hold momentarily.

I quickly turn , heading straight to the door when he yanks me back , by my forearm.

"Were the fuck do you think your going ? Did I give you permission to fucken leave" he screams in my face. Putting a crushing hold on my forearm .

"Let go off me! Your hurting me " I say , scratching my nails against his hand to let go. He looks down at were Im scratching him with a smirk on his face , and it suddenly drops , his face turning to face of pure rage again.

"What the fuck is this!" he roars again, raising my left forearm up , twisting it painfully so I could see it , as he is pointing at the number the bartender James wrote on me.

"None of your business!" , I say through clenched teeth , attempting to yank my arm back with no vail.

"Is it that fucken bartender's huh?!" he asks , glaring at me.

"N-no! " I lie , stuttering like the true liar that I am.

"It is ,isn't it! Why are you protecting him!"

I remain silent , but still continue to try to pull away from him.

"You fucked with him didnt you! I will fucken Kill that son of a bitch", he says so cruelly that I shudder knowing perfectly well he would. He lets go of me and quickly turned around and punched the wall , leaving a huge hole.

"No ! Don't please, I didn't sleep with him, I swear ", I plead looking up into his eyes frantically .Hoping he would believe me.

"What about Leo huh?! , Why the fuck were you alone with him!" he turns around , and begins coming towards me but now he slowly moves towards me , stalking towards me.

"I came to find Denise, I was leaving and he showed up , and I -"I say hastily , scrambling back away from him.

"Why the fuck were you so close to him !?! What were you going to ask him to do ", he interrupts me