Leave it up to me

My heart beat erratically at the scene in front of me and I was beyond pissed at myself for being weak and not being able to free myself from Eduardos hold.

"No!", I yelled .Trying to get out his hold and stop Eduardo trying to make me closer and closer to the beat up man whos with an extended arm that held unwillingly a knife.

"I wont do it ! I wont !If I do stab him- it  will be you stabbing him because its your hand holding mine!" I said in a rush pushing against Eduardo to put myself between me and the man.

"There , there babe ", Eduardo whispered in my ear while I was screaming because he had moved us closer to the man.

"Look at him", he said grasping my jaw from behind and making me stare at the man. 

"Hey, do me the favor and be done with it ,I dont want to die hearing your hysterical reactions .", the man said spitting out spit with saliva to the floor.

"See Doll , look at him , remember how he had your poor little friend", Eduardi whispered behind my ear as I squirmed.

"Come on remember how he had her, vulnerable", he said and that when I stilled and stared at the man that would have hurt Alice how he had hit her. 

"Dont do this ", I whispered shaking my head as I tried to not to remember Alice crying and bruised and her horrofied eyes.

"He still managed to insult you too, and if it wouldnt have been for you he would have carried on his deed ", he said.

"If he had taken the gun from you what do you think he would have done to you both ?If would have been you instead of your friend?" he continued

And I did, I remembered how he held her against her will and as much as I tried to deny it and give the man a second chance I knew I wouldnt be able to. To tell Alice that the man that was close to raping her is free. There was no doubt in my mind that the man would go to his boss and maybe he or the boss wouldnt directly go and attack Eduardo for what the mans torture but they would most likely go to Alice or even me.

"How could we sure his silence ?How could we keep him from hurting your little friend and you anymore  hhm Colors ?", Eduardo asked .

'Kill him .Kill him.' I thought automatically as I continued to look at the man before me.

"What do you need to do Doll?" he asked.

"Kill him." I responded with no hesitation.

"Dont think ", Eduardo said beside me .

And I whirled around surprised that he hadnt been standing next to me anymore and I was carrying the blade by myself and no longer holding it against my will.

"You can do it doll.Where do you wanna it to be at ?"Eduardo said casually putting his hands in his back pockets and then going behind the man and quickly capturing his wrists as the man yelled and resisted agaisnt him.

Without thinking I raised my hand quickly and it hit its destination as the man yelled in agony but I pushed harder .

"Dont let go , until they see who it was ", Eduardo said beside me as he held the man by the arms.

And I grasped the mans jaw as withered and moved and withdrew out the knife and pushed it against him with all my strength feeling his skin tearing and finally hitting its target ,his heart.

The mans eyes stared back at mine when I grabbed the side of his cheek and pecked it leaving the imprint of lips before he rolled them back and with one last grunt he stopped moving and thats when Eduardo dropped him to the ground like a sack of potatoes as the knife clanked to the floor.