BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY

VIOLET ABOVE & THE SONG I WAS LISTENING TO WHEN I WROTE THIS.

DENISE

I looked down at my clip board inwardly  groaning , as I reviewed the sketch,closing my eyes trying not to get frustated again.

Maybe I should just get Trisha to look at once more for the hundred billionth time. I thought,opening my eyes searching for Trisha, in the mayhem

That reminded me that I had to meet up with Trisha to fix the schedules of the team back to normal .

Reviewing the sketch of a dress that I have been working on for weeks, but the outlines of it always ended in the trash since I wasn't satisfied with them . I even had Trisha assisting me on it for a couple of nights . But that also didn't seem to work .

For I kept crumbling the sketches at the end finding something wrong with it..

I tapped my acrylic nails against my desk ,leaning back on my chair as I viewed the Main eight  girls try on outfit after outfit ,running across the Pink room their faces showing of them being on edge.

Since Violet left it seemed as though everyone was on edge ...

Eduardo was always short tempered since he was a child  , and now , well there wasn't a person who wouldn't get yelled at when they spoked to him .

He and I weren't seeing eye to eye , which was for the first time ever in our whole friendship.

Our conversations would start with each other yelling at each other and end up with us yelling at each other still.

As well for Adam and Todd they seemed to have stopped arguing with Eduardo but you could tell they were not on good terms with him but as always they sorted everything out.

Tonight was going to be a special as today marked the birthday of late Luciano Millas ,and of course we had to pay our respects the only way a mafia could.

By getting shitfaced and probably killing one another in the process.

I still had to go and talk about tonight procedures with the girls ,as certain high ranking families were invited to the gathering ,and they were to represent themselves accordingly.

Grabbing my now blue teal hair in a high ponytail ,I got up grabbing my ipad and a notebook as I walked out my office and made my way to the girls down below.

"Main girls let go to the dining hall since our meeting room is being occupied at the moment.", I said loudly and almost instantly the girls started heading outside.

When it was special occasions , guards would be closely posted near the Pink Room if anything were to happen,and when involved with main 8 they had to know where they were headed.

So I wasnt surprised when Jim came forth and I inclined my head mouthing 'Dining Room' to him,to which he nodded.

We didnt take the elevator since I always objected the idea of being in a small enclosed space with these ladies.

Or so they called themselves. I scoffed mentally.

When we just outside the door ,a guard opened it slowly for us but    ,Sonia made everyone freeze as she turned around from her spot in the middle screaming.

"Wait! Is this our last meeting?!", She screamed anger filled in her eyes.

All the girls eyes turned to me ,creating a circle around me .

"Is it?", Janice breathed her face filled with horror.

"No.", I said frowning. "Why would you think that?", I asked her.

"Be-because Eduardos ma-ma-mar-.." Sharlene started to screamed but at the end she started to blubber not being able to say the word married.

'Drama Queen ' I thought rolling my eyes.

"That has nothing to do with why your here,you are here to learn how to run your own empire ,not to ask for Eduardo hand in marriage.", I said sternly and watched as few of them roll their eyes.

"So whats going to happen to us then in the future?", Gina asked putting her hand on her hips.

"That is something I have not been informed of and its not my place to tell you all if Im told.", I said scoffing as I walked behind,them back in order we were walking   writing down on my notebook on what dresses and changes I needed to do on the girls.

"Then who Eduardo?!", Asked Linda ,the girls watching me not get in order.

"No ,not Eduardo.", I answered .

"Who else then?!", shrieked Gina wringing her hands in the air exasperated.

"The lady of the house.", I said shrugging.

"Oh my god ,don't tell me your you mean that thing! She left him 4 months ago!Why is he still married to her ?! He should divorce her ! And let me be his wife!", Sharlene exclaimed but the other girls started to make thier own opinions all except for Bethany and Alice.

"Please anyone could see that he wanted my hand in marriage!"  Gina shouted ,pointing at her chest

"No ,if anyone he should marry its me !", Sonia yelled.

"Do you think she knew all this time?", Emily asked.

The girls started to unconsciously push each other into the dinning hall.,as the screamed at one another .

I stepped back as they bickered on who was going to marry Eduardo ,and was last with Trisha standing still outside the doors,as the girls continued to push each other.

"Tell me -, who's going to take my place again?", A different voice sounded from the rest , coming from the usual seat Eduardo sat at the dinner table .

My heart stopped and it seemed everyone elses too because their voices seized .

I roughly pushed the girl aside until I was at the front and my eyes widened.

Her once red hair was now  black which was curled to the side ,and right below her midsection. She wore a tight plunging black dress , and bright red lipstick.

Leaning casually back at the head of the dinner table. The person would be shot in sight if they ever disrespected Eduardo by sitting there .

But there was only one other  person other than him that could run this family. Who that chair was equal as him , belonged to a different owner .

And there  sat Violet no less.

A glass of wine rimming her lips.

With that sinful smile of hers .

HEY MY LOVIES HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT ...

I WAS HEARING Kingdom Come by Demi Lovato ft Iggy

AND I LOVE IGGYS PART,WHEN I WAS WRITTING THIS.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

Liz