chapter 15

생일 축하합니다!

I was running. Sweat formed on my forehead but I didn't give a damn as I try to run for my life.

Cameras were flashing everywhere, and I hate how they caught and filmed me in the white dress I was wearing because it's dirty. People will hate me once they saw those photos of me wearing a dirty white dress.

People didn't want imperfections. That's what I learned.

I don't know why they were even running after me. I was just doing my business, but they kept on coming and I didn't know what to do.

It was so suffocating to the point I just want them all gone. Or rather, I just want to disappear.

I want them to stop.

Just stop, please. . .

"Wake up!" a loud voice woke me up from a bad dream. I was still shaking from the thought of it but was shocked when the lights inside our room lit up revealing my members with a cake on their hand.

The bad dream instantly left my mind as I'm now happy seeing my members with smiles on their faces.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" they sang as I hug my pillow while eyeing them one by one as I give them a huge smile.

"Make a wish!" they said and I even heard Mulan eonnie telling siri to play nct u sunbaenim's make a wish making me laugh before finally closing my eyes.

I wish for all of us to be healthy and happy.

After wishing, I finally blow the candle and I wasn't even shocked anymore when Eunkyung eonnie applied some icing on my nose.

"You're not kids anymore!" Hiraya eonnie scolded us, a hand on her hip but my other eonnies didn't mind as they started playing like eleven year old kids making me laugh at the situation laid infront of me.

"Our maknae is now 16 years old!" Eunkyung eonnie cooed at me making me roll my eyes.

"I'm 17 now, eonnie!" I told her, making her roll her eyes at me too.

"That's your korean age. But your international age is 16! So you're still our baby, okay?" she said before hugging me tightly making me laugh at her actions.

"I can't believe you're now seventeen, I mean sixteen." Nari eonnie said as she's shaking her head, after Eunkyung eonnie threw her a look for saying that I turned 17 when ut should be 16, making me laugh.

It was like as if it was yesterday when we first met each other. Oh, how time flies by so fast.

After our mini celebration, we finally left our room and went to the kitchen where different types of food are laid on the table making my mouth water at the pretty sight.

"Let's dig in!" Hiraya eonnie said so we all did. I also thanked them for the food, and I immediately had a spoonful of seaweed soup.

"eonnie, what is this dish called?" I ask as I took a bite of the meat that has soy sauce in it.

"It's called Adobo. A very famous filipino dish, is it good?" Hiraya eonnie asked and I nodded continuously as I taste the yummy flavor of the Filipino dish she made.

"Eat more, baby!" Eunkyung eonnie said before placing more food in my bowl so I gave her a thumbs up. I will eat a lot today since it's my birthday anyway.

"What else can we do today?" Nari eonnie asked as she's eating some Japchae which they ordered since they're all so lazy to cook it. Japchae is a must whenever someone's celebrating their birthday.