chapter 55

we were just 2 kids, too young and dumb.

chapter 55

My head was aching terribly the next morning as soon as I woke up. My members were all silent about what happened yesterday, but they were fast enough to give me some meds and water to help me feel relief since I've been throwing up after I had breakfast.

"Hold it in for now, we need to take pictures with these Dior Ball Gowns that are sent to us." Hiraya told me, as she was rubbing my back. I gave her a nod before going inside the bathroom to take a quick shower since our flight was rescheduled for the afternoon because of the sudden delivery that Dior gave us.

Jisoo eonnie told us that when she promoted our group on her Instagram, the head of Dior was fast enough to ask her about us. We were really grateful for the opportunity, because this is really big. We haven't debuted yet, but we're being asked to promote by a luxury brand. And we're also grateful for the fact that they even asked our team what our concept is, and thus, they sent us ball gowns so that it'll match our debut concept.

After taking a shower, I was asked by our makeup artist to sit down so that she can start with my makeup and my hair. While my makeup was being done, our stylist showed me the gown I'll be wearing.

I gasped when I finally knew what it was

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I gasped when I finally knew what it was. It was the Dior Famous Junon Dress! I remembered that Natalie Portman also wore this. It was so beautiful in person! I asked if I can tough it, so my stylist went near me, but also reminded me to be careful with it. It's so pretty, almost like it's straight out of a disney princess movie.

We were told that we need to hurry since the photoshoot would take 4 hours and a half since they also need to take videos of us. For the video, it was planned that we need to wear masquerade masks then remove it after. It was giving classic movies typa scene, and we're so excited!

We went to our destination where we'll be shooting, it was Paris le Grand, and I swear to god, everything feels so freaking magical, that I sometimes feel like all these is a dream.

"You look like a real disney princess, Mulan," I complimented Mulan who's now the next one for the solo photoshoot. She gave me a smile and a finger heart before getting ready for her shoot. I went to where the others are, and we cheered for Mulan who was really such a great model. She and Hiraya were part of YGK Plus, and it explains why they are so professional.

When it was finally time for my shoot, I was shocked when the photographer shook my hand and introduced himself as someone who once worked with my mum before. I felt my chest aching when I remembered my mum. He said that he knew me because of my surname and because he found me really familiar since I look beautiful and awfully similar to my mum. I thanked him for his kind words. After that, we finally went with the shoot, and I gave my best in posing so that we'll be finished immediately.

nothing near clarityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें