chapter 50

say my name and everything just stops
i don't want you like a bestfriend~

say my name and everything just stopsi don't want you like a bestfriend~

chapter 50

"Move closer to each other." The photographer instructed us.

We are currently doing a photoshoot that will be used in our debut teaser and the mini show the producers decided to make with the title, 'The Last Evaluation.' They said that it would be have five episodes but all would be one hour and thirty minutes long.

The show will help in deciding our fixed positions in the group. The producers thought of it so that we would garner more fans before our official debut. At first, we were all hesitant to do it because we were all already so busy with all the preparations and practices, but we decided to do it since it will really help us once we debut.

"Mulan is so pretty! Look at her!" I said to the camera before focusing it on Mulan who's having her solo photoshoot. Her hair is now longer and a bit wavy, and she dyed it blonde so now we're matching! Mulan really looks like a disney princess because she's so pretty and elegant, even the way she moves is so graceful.

"Oh la la! So pretty, Eun!" we all cheered when it was Eunkyung's turn for the solo photoshoot. She looks so adorable whenever she's not on camera, but today she looks so fierce! Her cat like eyes look so pretty too!

After the photoshoot session, Mulan and I decided to take a picture while we're still inside the studio so that we can post it on our official instagram account. Our manager already told us that we're allowed to post our photos after it was announced to the public that we'll have a reality show before we even debut.

@theelites_yg

guess who we are 👀  #TheElites #notadisneyprincess #notastarliked by usernoone and 752,346 others

guess who we are 👀 #TheElites #notadisneyprincess #notastar
liked by usernoone and 752,346 others

comments
usernoone
- nah theyre funny w the caption, im betting it's byul who wrote it 😭