chapter 21

this is gonna be a long ass chapter.

우리는 인간 일뿐

It's been a week now that our company has been calling us for a meeting for our soon to be debut. We weren't yet sure of when could the date be, but they are all hoping that it would be on August. But when it comes to the song, we're already going through it.

Even Mulan eonnie is trying to write some lyrics, which made us proud. Because from all of us, she's the one who's the weakest in speaking the korean language making it a bit harder for her. But what's important is that, she's trying.

It's currently 12 am, it means it's already april 1 making me smile from remembering all the pranks me, Eunkyung eonnie and Nari eonnie did with each other when we were still younger.

"Happy April Fools day, fools!" Eunkyung eonnie immediately greeted us, even started doing aegyo while she's drowning on the purple sofa inside our dance practice room.

"Should we go home now? I didn't even noticed the time!" Nari eonnie asked as she looks at her wristwatch.

"I'm okay with sleeping here," Eunkyung eonnie said as she makes herself comfortable on the couch making me remember that one time when Hanbin oppa fell asleep inside the YG building because of practicing too hard.

"Then we'll leave you alone here, we'll get going now." Nari eonnie told her, trying to threaten her but it was no use since Eunkyung eonnie wouldn't be scared to be left all alone.

"But there are ghosts here," I added causing her to finally get up from her comfortable position making all of us laugh at her reaction to what I said.

Eunkyung eonnie is afraid of ghosts. And I remembered it's freaking April Fools day today, so why not prank my members, right? It's rumoured that there are ghosts here anyway because of that one TMAP episode where Junkyu's reflection wasn't seen on the mirror right in front of him.

But my plan was interrupted when our manager opened the door, telling us that we already need to go home because some of us are still minors (while pointing at me, Eunkyung and Mulan) that needed some sleep.

It was so funny because today we all didn't want to leave the practice room, when in any other days, we just want to go back to our dorm and sleep.

We were all whining as we're getting inside our van, especially Eunkyung eonnie who's beside Hiraya eonnie.

"But that purple couch is so comfortable!" she whined once more making me cover my ears using my earpods. While our manager just smiled at her antics.

Eunkyung eonnie sometimes doesn't mean what she says, but she says it because she just wants to annoy us. An example would be her constant whining of wanting to have that purple couch, when we all know that her favourite place to lie down is no other than her very own bed.

I found the perfect song to play, and that is Finding Hope's Love. I discovered it while searching for some songs to cover for our monthly evaluation, and when I first heard it, it was immediately love at first hear.

As we're driving back to our dorm, I just stared outside the window and simply appreciated the stars above. It's so beautiful, they were all twinkling and because the city is already asleep, they were now the ones who are giving us some light.