chapter 40

new update but this one's for the 2 maknaes because im kinda shipping them and we'd love to see a certain aries getting jealous, right? hadhsha🙈 also im really sorry for not updating, i was rlly busy and i feel like my writing's not improving, but your comments really give me encouragement to continue this story. im really really thankful to all of you who's reading this story!<3 

chapter 40

"pretty noona"

I feel like I'm Hannah Montana. Last night I was at a party with my seniors, and today I'm in class, fighting the urge not to fall asleep as the topic was about something I already learned from YG. It was all about dance moves that was from famous songs in our country. The teacher was talking about how to do those moves and what made them so catchy that it became viral. 

My seatmate, who was no other than Junghwan nudged me when I once again almost hit my forehead on my table. I glanced at him before giving him a smile then decided to pinch myself to wake myself up. I really should've just went home at 11 pm and not at 2 am because look at me now, I feel like sleeping all day. 

It's easy to sleep at 2 am and wake up at 5 am for school, but all those hard trainings made it harder for me. It felt as if I was getting drained out of all my energy despite my 2nd coffee intake earlier. 

"Noona, I'm not going to be your partner for this dance. It's not fair," Junghwan whined when our teacher told us that we'll be dancing and the groups would be team girls vs team boys. The boys will be dancing to Shinee sunbaenim's Replay while the girls would be dancing to either Touch my body by Sistar sunbaenim or The Boys by SNSD sunbaenim. In the end, The boys won since majority voted for it.

I'm actually so excited when I heard we'll be dancing to this song, that was until our teacher announced that we also have to sing to it while dancing to practice our stamina. Out of all the songs to sing while dancing, it was an SNSD song. Their songs are hard to sing LIVE. It was as if their songs were only made for them, because I tried it before with other trainees, and boy were we sweating and panting so hard after. 

"Fear not, class. I will choose a girl and a boy from the Music Department to help you when it comes to singing live. You'll be performing it during our school's anniversary. Please perform well since visitors will be allowed inside our school," our teacher said, before finally dismissing our class. I let out a deep sigh as I'm already feeling tired just from thinking of how we'll be able to sing Taeyeon sunbaenim's part there, especially the high note. If only Eunkyung would be chosen as the one who'll help us, then maybe we'll be able to do a good cover. Since she's the best from the Music Department after all. 

* * *

"What do you mean you weren't chosen?" I exaggeratedly asked Eunkyung who was just calmly eating her lunch. We're once again sitting with Junghwan and Jeongwoo, and I heard Jeongwoo was chosen but I was shock when Eunkyung wasn't. 

"I already have 2 performances to worry about, so the teacher chose Aera instead." She explained, before eating again. Aera? Her name sounds so familiar. Wait, is she the pink haired girl who helped not so long ago? Oh no. She is very much hated by almost everybody in our school, and her rumors are also heard in our department and yeah, they don't like her too. 

"It's fine. Aera's really nice and cool too! I also heard that she wants to be a producer," Jeongwoo butted in, and I was right. They were pertaining to the Aera I know. 

"Is she the pink haired girl with the tattoos?" I asked, and both Eunkyung and Jeongwoo gave me a nod before going back to eating their lunch. I was right! I find her really cool and pretty, but I'm worried how our practice will go since everybody just doesn't like her.