chapter 3

tw: sexual harassment

새로운 소녀 그룹

It's a normal day for others, but for me, it wasn't. I wore my mask and bid goodbye to Min Jee eonnie and Nari eonnie who are both eating. The others are still asleep since it's only 6 am. We have our practice at 12 pm to 12 am during weekdays because that's the schedule of all the senior trainees in YG entertainment. So, during the day, I go to a nearby seven eleven store to work part time.

I was one of the few trainees in YG entertainment with a part time job because I wasn't like the other trainees who have parents who actually support them.

Despite of coming from a "high class family," I was actually having a hard time achieving my dreams, because my father was against it, while my mother? Well, it's all her plan for all of her children to follow the path she took, but she's long gone. Meaning, aside from my older brother (who I really feel sorry for whenever they'd give me money) I really don't have anyone who can take care of my needs for me. 

Well, being from a 'high class family' is actually the reason why instead of living the life I had grown accustomed- with all the evening parties with other kids inside our circle and those tutorials about almost everything- had become me working a part time job. My father didn't like the idea of any of his children being in this industry since he found it 'cheap' (which angered me so much), that's why when my mum had my older brother, my dad made sure to lessen her works as a model so that little by little she can finally leave this industry. 

But I don't want that to happen to me at all. 

I need to debut and become an idol.  

So here I am working my ass off, just so I could achieve the dream my mother had for me. And I'm telling you, it's never easy to do all this. To be exact, it's so hard.

I only work during Monday, Wednesday and Friday, because I also need to rest and during Saturday, that's when we have our monthly or weekly evaluation so I have to free my day for that because it takes place during the morning.

While today is Sunday, I had to cover up for another employee because her daughter was sick so I have to go and work.

My Sunday is usually spent inside my room with my mic, keyboard and computer with me so I can write songs.

Sundays are our only free day, but today, I had to sacrifice mine. I sighed at that thought, because I'm missing the warmth of my bed already.

When I was about to pass Treasure sunbaenim's dorm, the door flung open, revealing a koala looking guy who's still wearing his koala designed pajamas.

I smiled at the sight of him, while he seemed shocked to see me early in the morning.

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!" he accused while pointing at me, he's holding a trash bag, and it seems like he's going to throw it outside.

"Whatever you say, Junkyu!" I told him before walking pass by him then seconds later, he's already walking beside me.

Of course, with long legs like his, he'll surely catch up to me.

The cold breeze greeted me, the sky also looked so gloomy and I find it satisfying to see. I really love when the weather is like this, gray clouds seriously calm me down. It was as if I was in a classical movie, and it reminds me of one of the mornings where I took my morning walk in one of our visits in London.