chapter 54

we're so young but we're on the road to ruin

chapter 54

It was already past 2 am, but I don't feel tired at all. To be honest, I'm actually loving this. The mansion we rented was quiet at the moment since we had a 10 minute break, but nevertheless, it wasn't scary at all.

We're finally filming our debut mv. Our song is really great, and I have a huge feeling that it'll be a huge hit, but then again, I shouldn't keep my hopes up so that I wouldn't get frustrated and disappointed in the end.

"I haven't slept yet. I'm sooooo sleepy," Eunkyung said, and one of the staff eonnies has the camera in front of us. Oh, so they're recording this. I smiled at the camera before giving a peace sign.

"You can sleep on my lap for five minutes," I told Eunkyung jokingly, and I wasn't even shocked anymore when she really did lay down on my lap. This girl would do anything just to be close to someone, and I actually find it really endearing.

When our break was finally over, we were shocked when four girls came, and when I saw the blonde haired one, I immediately knew who they were.

"Blackpink sunbaenim!" Nari squealed, and immediately went to Jennie eonnie to give her a hug. Our relationship with them has been growing closer as each day passes by. And we're really touched that they came by even though they're currently in tour.

"When we heard that you guys are filming here in Paris, we decided to come too. Goodluck on your debut, girls!" Jisoo eonnie cheered for us, and we were all touched, especially when Rosie and Lisa eonnie gave the cake and bouquet they prepared for us.

"Omo! Thank you, sunbaenims!" we all said gratefully. They were the first to congratulate us, and with all these happening right now, it actually feels more real.

We're debuting.

After a few minute talk with our sunbaenims, they asked for a group picture, and of course we agreed. It all feels like a dream come true, I actually feel like I'm dreaming a few days ever since we started filming, but seeing our sunbaenims who are known worldwide, coming here and congratulating us, I finally knew that all these are real.

At five am, we were told that we can rest and that the mv filming will resume at 10 am. I fought the urge to groan at the thought of only having 5 hours of sleep because I've been through worse, and I didn't want to act like a spoiled brat in front of the staff members and of course the cameras that are recording the behind the scenes of our debut mv.

After taking a shower and drying my hair in our hotel room, I texted ruto that it was a busy day and that I have to sleep already. It's been three days that we've been here in Paris, and I already miss that guy who's currently in Japan for their tour. I miss him so much, and the long distance between us, especially the time difference isn't helping at all since when someone's free, the other is busy. God! I just want to see him already and tell him all the things that are happening here.

Just when I was about to close my eyes, I was shocked when my phone vibrated and I was even more shocked when there was a message from ruto. I thought that he wouldn't be able to message me right away, but he just kept on proving me wrong.

ruto: tell me about how your day went when ur free. sleep well, darin.

ruto: also, imy : (

I fought the urge to squeal because my roommate here in our hotel room (Mulan) is already sleeping. I didn't want to disturb her, so I just decided to leave my phone on the side table because I know once I reply to Ruto, it will start our never ending conversation, and I need to sleep.