chapter 57

im sorry in advance

chapter 57

I was panting, and Nari was fast enough to hand me a bottle of water when she saw my condition. It was the third time that we practiced our debut song here in Inkigayo, and it's currently 3 am. It was common for us to be here very early so that we can do our rehearsals and later we'll be performing live in front of our fans. Other groups have already occupied the stage, and our manager told us to go back to our dressing room since we need to change into comfy clothes. WE're already done with rehearsals, we just have to wait later for our live performance.

Treasure sunbaenim is already here too, and what's awesome is that Jihoon oppa is currently the substitute mc in Inkigayo later. It was kinda sad though that later will be there last performace for their song, 'Bona Bona.' It means we won't be seeing them as much anymore. All of my members really were relieved when we knew that Treasure sunbaenim members are here too because we don't really know other people here, aside from NCT Dream where Chenle sunbaenim is Mulan's cousin, but they still haven't made it known to the public so I don't really know if we'll be able to have an interaction with them.

When I was finally done changing into my comfy clothes, I took a bite from the infamous inkigayo sandwich since I was really famished, but I was shocked when I bit into paper. Yes. You read that right. There's a freaking paper in my inkigayo sandwich. I really thought that they stopped doing this.

I showed my members my sandwich, and they all laughed out loud. Eunkyung even made sure that I would get annoyed by her loud ass.

"That's our visual maknae!" Eunkyung cheered as she checks the letter. I grabbed it from her to see who gave it to me, and I was shocked that it came from a sunbaenim who's way way way older than me. He was the one with the issue right now for being involved in a cheating scandal, but because he's a freaking guy, he's still here promoting with his group.

"Ew. Isn't he already considered your Uncle with your age gap? The heck?" Nari disgustingly said when I told them who gave the paper.

This is the reason why even my ass of brother, Hyunsik, is scared of me debuting in an early age. There are a lot of predators in this fucking industry, and I really hate it.

I fought the urge to message Ruto to tell him this tea because I know he's still busy, so instead I told the S Squad but I made sure to not tell them the name of the sender since my manager told me not to share it.

S Squad

me: hey guys guess what

somi: hi baby it's been so long imy so much and once again congrats on ur debut im so so soooo proud of u my pookie mwa mwa also ur cover of i know places is blowing up in tiktok rn have u seen it

me: thanks, somi eonnie!

and no i havent yet but omggg im gonna go and check it thanks for the info!!

sunghoon: damn am i the only one who finds it weird that somi noona talks nicely to stella only, but to us shes mean af

sunoo: yeah you dimwit, fyi shes nice to me

sunghoon: what did i even do to u

somi: im nice to sunoo and all of u, EXCUSE ME?

sunoo: hear that sunghoon hyung

seungmin: and theyre fighting again