chapter 36

good day! I decided to change mulan's cousin to nct dream's chenle, i hope yall wouldnt get confused and i'm sorry for the sudden change

Chapter 36

"power"

"Who's this?" asked one of the stylists in the salon. Me and Mulan decided to go first while the others went with our manager. It was a bad idea. We were both shy and quiet, so no one can actually say something about this rude stylist.

It was no secret that in this industry, most stylists are rude to those groups who are not famous like the others. Of course she would act like this towards us, nobody knew who we were. And that hurts.

I held Mulan's hand tightly, already ashamed because some customers were already looking at us. I felt how cold her hand was, making me aware that she was just as nervous as I am. I looked at her but she was just looking at the floor. I wished my other members would come faster, or else we'll die of embarrassment here.

"What are you waiting for? Sit!" The stylist pushed a chair for us to sit on, and she did that in a harsh manner, but we didn't say anything else and just did as we were told. She didn't even ask us what we wanted to do with our hair, she just straight up got her things for work and went to Mulan who seemed scared for her life.

"You'll only trim her hair, ma'am." I did it. I said that without my voice breaking! The stylist just glared at me before going back to Mulan's hair. I just hope someone can at least help us with this rude stylist.

I took my phone and messaged my members to come faster, but no one was looking at my chat. They were probably still busy getting ready. I hope they'll come faster though, or else I might start crying here like a kid because again, I'm scared of this rude stylist. I also don't understand why she had to be so rude to us.

"No!" I was shocked when I heard Mulan's scream. I got up from my chair and went next to her, and to my horror, her long beautiful hair was now cut short, it was about near her waist, but now her hair is only on the length of her collarbone. I couldn't help but glare at the stylist, didn't I just tell her to only give her hair a trim?

"Mulan? Mulan! Are you alright? What happened here?" I looked at a guy who came to Mulan who was still crying because of what just happened. We're doomed. The company made it clear that Mulan must keep her long hair since the one who should have the short hair should be Nari because of her role in the group.

I went straight to the stylist and asked her why she did that, but she only ignored me before going to the door where customers aren't allowed. I wanted to go after her, but I knew I'll only end up ruining our name if I do anything stupid.

"Renjun..."

My mouth went agape when I realized who were the seven guys crowding Mulan this very moment. It was no other than Nct Dream! Of course they would be here, this is after all the salon where YG artists and Sm artists go to when they want to get their hair or nails done. As much as I wanted to fangirl, I knew I had to go and comfort my crying friend.

"Mulan!" I called, and when I saw her crying face, I actually felt something hurt in my chest too. I really don't like it when one of my members is hurting, it hurts me a lot too. I always want them happy and unharmed, that's why I'll do my best to protect my members. Without thinking I messaged a number, typing the location and name of this salon and then sending it.

"Who made her cry? Call that person," a guy with such an authoritative voice ordered, and a staff member immediately called after the one who cut Mulan's hair.

"Yah! Stop it, I'm just scared of what the company will say because they made it clear that I should not cut my hair short," Mulan explained with teary eyes to the tall guy, and there everything made sense to me. The one Mulan is talking to is Chenle, her cousin.