chapter 19

거대한 아기

"And it's uploaded!"

I bit my lower lip when I saw our dance cover being posted on our official youtube channel. It's been months since we last opened it, and I'm glad that there are people who waited for us, though they basically don't know us. All they see is our dancing, but not our faces. And it just proves that some people really do be liking some kpop groups not just because of their visuals, but also for their outstanding talents.

"Congrats to us, Byul!" Mulan eonnie told me before giving me a tight hug making me hug her back. I was so scared that the fans would hate it, but according to our manager, they all liked it.

So I checked the comments myself, it was all so heartwarming. There are Korean and English comments, some are other languages such as Spanish, French and Chinese that I understand really well, since French is basically my second language, while some I'm not really familiar with.

Damn, so this is how it feels like to be appreciated.

"They're asking for a face reveal!" Mulan eonnie shrieked beside me making me laugh at her reaction, since this would be the loudest she'd ever been. And of course, they would. I'm sure this is what the company wanted.

To make the viewers curious about what we look like.

"Next time, you should upload a video of you sword dancing, eonnie. I feel like that would blow up the whole internet!" I enthusiastically told Mulan eonnie and she laughed at my crazy suggestion.

"I don't know. It's been a while since the last time I exerted a lot of effort in dancing. It feels weird, you know? Because I usually eat a lot because of my dance routine, but since there are hindrances, I can't seem to find my way back to my old routine." Mulan eonnie opened up making me listen attentively to what she was saying.

She was never the type to open up that easily. She was way too secretive. And although we're getting closer, there's this wall she's trying to build so that there's a boundary between us.

So now that she's saying what's in her mind, it makes me feel happier knowing that she's getting comfortable with sharing me her problems.

"It's almost as if I'm scared of eating too much, because I might get fat. I know it's a petty reason, but I was used to always being fit ever since I was young because of my dance routine." she said making ma gasp.

Is this the reason why she seems so afraid of eating too much?

Before I can even ask her, the door to the dance practice room opened, revealing our other members who just got here from our dorm.

"You uploaded the video without us!" Eunkyung eonnie shouted making me roll my eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

"Let them be!" Nari eonnie said making Eunkyung pout before going to Hiraya eonnie who just laugh at them.

"Please scold Nari for me, you're the only one older than her!" Eunkyung eonnie said to Hiraya eonnie with her puppy eyes making Nari eonnie almost punch her for not using formalities, but thank God Mulan eonnie was there to stop her.

"I'm only months older than her though? But, please the both of you should behave, okay?" Hiraya eonnie asked, with her gentle voice making me want to listen to her talk all day long.