chapter 23

i encourage yall to watch treasure's webdrama first in their yt channel before reading this chapter, so that you'll understand what's happening. Tysm!

인생의 베스트

It was once the coffee that was in my hand a while ago, and I don't even know why and how I'm now holding a camera while filming Junghwan, Hyunsuk oppa and Mashiho sunbaenim. And as I watch them, I can see how the three of them have this type of charisma that makes you want to watch them dance everyday.

I also find it awesome how they're all so synchronized. To think that they just watched the choreography a while ago, but they immediately memorized it. It was mind blowing at how talented they really are. And at the same time, I can feel the pressure on my shoulder, because Treasure sunbaenim were amazing as rookies.

Will we be as amazing as them?

"Don't fool around!" Hyunsuk oppa scolded his two other members who were playing as they danced. I just smiled as I watched them through the camera.

"Should we stop first? We danced for three hours straight now, and we should also let Hanbyul rest her arms and hands too." Mashiho sunbaenim asked as he went to the laptop in the corner to lessen the volume of the song. I smiled at his thoughtfulness before placing the camera down on the wooden floor.

"And shouldn't you change your uniform first?" I asked Junghwan who's still wearing his uniform.

"Noona, you're also wearing your uniform." he reminded me, a pout on his lips making me scoff. This kid really is using his cuteness to get away from trouble.

"This is my PE uniform, there's a difference." I told him, trying to get my point, but he just smiled at me playfully before dragging me to the center.

"Let's dance!" he exclaimed excitedly, making me laugh at his cuteness before nodding my head. I'm on my first day of having my period, but since he requested for us to dance together, then I'll dance with him.

Justin Bieber's song Peaches then came blasting through the built in speakers that's inside this dance practice room.

We just freestyle our dance as we laugh whenever one of us would make a funny move. And as I watched Junghwan dance, I realized that this kid really has an amazing talent. It wasn't the type of talent that was taught, it was like he was born with it. The way he moves his body effortlessly, his facial expressions are on point too!

He reminds me so much of Hoon sunbaenim of Winner. They have that same vibe everytime they dance. Such sharp movements only professional dancers can do.

"Guys, I feel like this is the best video. We'll upload it later." Hyunsuk oppa said while looking at the videos I took with the camera. Junghwan stopped dancing and immediately went to his leader.

"Hyung! I'm still in my uniform! Let me change first, then let's dance again!" he pleaded, but Hyunsuk oppa just shook his head as if saying that it was alright. Besides, he looks good in his uniform. What's the point of changing? It'll only just cost them a lot of time.

"Anyway, let's have an early dinner today. We have a wedding ceremony to attend tomorrow," Hyunsuk oppa reminded them and I just watched them as I went near the laptop to stop the music from playing.

"Wedding? Who's getting married?" I asked curiously as I tied my hair in a messy bun before going near them to drink water. Hyunsuk oppa was quick enough in passing me a water bottle to which I gladly accepted.

"A producer. I heard he invited you and your other members, but the staff members said it would be a bit risky. So you won't be able to go," he told me, making me nod. I wasn't even aware that we were invited. Maybe my older members didn't bother telling us this since like what they always say, "younger members shouldn't worry about what the elders are talking about."