chapter 42

hi! how are you  guys??? if u want to, lets chitchat hereeee <3

chapter 42

"replaced"

"Why did you dye your hair blonde? It's cute but a bit weird, you know?"

"Rumors said you're the visual among visuals, but I don't know about that..."

"Imagine if I actually replace your spot in the group, huh? Heard you're the center, I'm a center material too!"

Those were just some of the things Kana has been telling me for the past days they were staying here. We have to share our dance practice room with them, to build 'friendship.' The company didn't say anything more aside from that reason.

"You know what? I'm done. I AM NOT handling a Jina point 2, Hanbyul! If you don't want to make her learn where her place is, then I will. Her words aren't for me, but I know they are very harsh. I don't know why she's only like that towards you. I don't get why she hates you when you've been nice to her!" Eunkyung lashed out as we're inside the dance practice room. The others left since they're gonna buy some drinks.

It was only me, Eunkyung and Mulan left inside.

"I agree. As your eonnie, I don't like how she's treating you. At first, I was excited when I found out that you're the same age as her, since I thought you'll find a new friend, but she's been so bitchy towards you." Mulan agreed, before giving me a side hug for comfort.

I let out a sigh at how this situation is only getting worse. At first I thought Kana didn't mean what she said since from what I know about her, she isn't that good at Korean yet, but it looks like I'm wrong. She's fluent, and has been trash talking me nonstop.

Eunkyung had already raised this concern to Nari, because Nari knows the Japanese trainees, and Eunkyung thought she'll be able to talk to Kana about toning her harshness on me for a bit. But you know what happened? That talk resulted in Nari and Eunkyung fighting, since Nari thought Eunkyung's being mean to Kana.

I don't know how they ended up fighting, and this was a serious fight, not their usual banters. I do understand Nari though. She's just protective of the Japanese trainees since she knows what it's like to be foreign trainee. But, I'm a bit sad since we've known each other longer, and yet she thinks we're the ones lying to her. And that we're only bullying Kana.

Our group has been in a bad shape after their fight. Mulan and Eunkyung told me that they're on my side, while Nari doesn't talk to us that much anymore, but Hiraya is there to check up on her. I'm actually feeling guilty since I'm aware this happened because of me. If only I endured all these until they leave, then maybe we'll all be fine right now.

We changed the topic when the other girls were finally back. I was shocked when Kana suddenly went near me, and handed me a coke. A warm smile on her face as she faced me.

"I know you're tired, sunbaenim. Drink first!" Kana told me while placing the coke in front of my face. Is she finally being nice to me? I gave her a smile, before taking the coke from her hand.

"Thank you, Kana. Even though you didn't have to give me one," I told her, a smile still on my face. I looked at Eunkyung, as if telling her that maybe Kana isn't that bad, but she only rolled her eyes, as if telling me that it's all just for show.

"Let's go, Kana. The producer is asking for you." Nari said, and Kana waved us goodbye, before leaving with Nari and Hiraya. Why was the producer searching for Kana though? Is she going to be part of our group?

"Please, if that girl ends up in the final lineup, I will seriously smack Mr. Yang." Eunkyung whispered to me as I was still looking at the coke Kana gave me. Maybe she isn't that bad afterall. Maybe I just misunderstood her at first.