chapter 11

이해 했어요

Another day means another episode.

I let out a deep sigh as I wait for the camera to start rolling. We are going to have another shooting, and despite being tired, we are all wearing smiles, acting as if nothing is wrong.

I heard from our manager a while ago that Min Jee eonnie was finally free, and she's already signed in a new company.

I don't know what to feel, if I should be happy or worried. If only she told us about what happened, we could've helped her, we could've been still together up until now.

I hate myself for still thinking about her. And even though the company already banned us from talking or just even seeing her, I still couldn't help it but miss her, she was like a sister to me, and I really want to see her again.

"What can you say about it?"

I was then brought back to reality because of Mulan eonnie's voice. I look at her apologetically and it looks like she understood so she asked me once more.

"What can you say about the new YG building?" she asked and I smiled before looking at the camera.

"It's really nice! Also, some parts in Treasure sunbaenim's mv for MMM were taken there!" I said, also endorsing Junkyu's group so that our fans would also check them out.

"Oh, yes! It's a nice building! It's actually like a spaceship. Our company is really futuristic!" EunKyung eonnie added and we all agreed to what she said.

After a few more questions, the staff told us that we could eat first but cameras are still rolling so we must behave.

But because Eun Kyung eonnie is in our team, the word 'behave' isn't really acknowledged.

"And I~ will always love you~" she sang but I continued eating, not minding her as she's flexing her 8 octave high voice.

Yes, her voice is that high, also, she can't whistle using her mouth, but she can by the use of her vocal cords.

"Yah, eat first!" Hiraya eonnie reminded her so she stopped eating before sitting beside me.

"I still can't believe that a year from now, we'll be debuting. And all the videos we are recording will be released soon too! I had always dreamed of debuting under YG entertainment, and it's gonna happen soon." Eun Kyung eonnie suddenly said as we're all eating.

The playful atmosphere then became a serious one because of this topic.

"I also dreamed of debuting under YG ever since I became a fan of Bigbang since Bigbang sunbaenim is really popular in China," Mulan eonnie said and I smiled because I'm glad that she's slowly opening up to us too.

All I wanted to do right now is to turn off the cameras around us that are recording our little chitchats because it's like an invasion of privacy.

For me, this little moments where we became serious is really important because we are always seen as a group who's playful and always happy, but no, we're also ordinary teenagers who would love to talk about how our normal life became like this.