sneak peek (must read)

• • •

Everything just felt so right at this very moment.

But I know it's all wrong, and I can't seem to find the will to let go of him though there's a huge chance that the both of us will get caught. We were on a run to save ourselves from some people who are trying to take some pictures of us. Because despite all the bad things we experience, we were hoping for a bit of a privacy.

But it looks like destiny never wanted to give us that in the first place.

When we're finally away from the crowded place, I let out a sigh and shivers at the thought of us getting caught. Because for sure there would be bloody consequences, huge ones.

The surrounding was quiet, there's only a single lampost that's giving us some light, I can still hear the faint honking of cars from the city and the smell of after rain.

But all of it was forgotten when I felt him gently taking my hand to wrap it inside of his huge ones. I even saw his eyes crinkling, a sign he's smiling, when he saw the difference of our hands that are now clasped tightly together. Then slowly, he came closer, until I was now inside his warm arms. His chin resting on the top of my head as I was buried on his chest where I can feel his fast beating heart.

I've read and seen this in movies and books all the damn time, but I never knew it would be real. Because right now, it seems like time stopped. But never did it made our hearts that were beating so fast- it felt as if it's getting out of our chest- stopped. It's like the moon above us became our very own spotlight, telling us that this is our world even for just a few second, a minute. I didn't know how many minutes I felt that way, all I know is that I'm so into this new wonderful emotion I never knew I could ever feel.

It was as if there were no other beings here, just us and our rapid beating hearts can be heard and our deep breaths as the cold wind slowly engulfed us, but that didn't matter because I could feel his warmth colliding with mine as our bodies were pressed softly together. beautifully yet painfully, because we all know that every dumb action, despite it giving me this weird yet euphoric feeling, it's still considered dumb by other people and our managers, so in short, we still do have a price to pay.

It was nothing near all the romcom movies I watched, but I can feel that awe punch on my stomach whenever I'm with him. It was as if all the tall walls I built came crashing down when I met him. He's just too special, that I couldn't help but to let him in when he decided to knock and ask if he could visit for a while, but it was me who ended up letting him stay.

He's too damn precious to be sent away.

And damn, I'll be needing no butterflies now that he made me feel the whole damn zoo. He made me feel all these sorts of emotions I never knew I could feel. Or maybe it's just the fact that everything he does is just so magical and so sweet for me.

I guess, I like him too much. Too much even for my whole being. I am bewitched, enchated and simply smitten. And I know all too well that what we have wouldn't last long, because we have our priorities. Like for example, our careers.

If someone sees us right now, I know it will be the end of my career. And it might also end his. I felt a lump in my throat at the though of that. Why do we have to sacrifice one of the things that we love? Can't we pursue both?

Why are idols treated as if they're criminals when they fall in love? When love was far from being a crime. It was far from wrong. It was something that made everything feel so right. This! It feels so right, but they made me think that this is all wrong.

Why are they trying to stop us from being happy? Why?

I slowly lifted my head to look at him, and when I saw that he's looking at me, I just gave him a playful smile, though I know he wouldn't be able to see it due to the mask I'm wearing, before hugging him once more, but this time, it was tighter. Because I'm afraid, so so afraid, that after this night, I might lose him.

I can't afford to lose him. take everything that i have, just not him.

And if ever they see us, if ever they would take pictures of us, despite knowing the consequences, it would honestly be my pleasure.

Being this guy's girl is something to be proud of.

And that's when I saw some cameras flashing. They found us.

There I felt him hugging me even tighter, trying to hide me, but I believe that they had caught everything.

"Will you run away with me?" he asked, mask down making me have a view of his gorgeous face, his deep voice ringing in my ear, it was so gentle, so soft, as if there were no cameras trying to invade our own little bubble. It made me want to just melt on the spot, but I had to think fast or else we'll be doomed.

So I gave him a nod, and he immediately gave me his infamous smirk making me feel all tingly inside. I even fought the urge to blush in this situation.

He grabbed my arm, and I just let him take me with him. Because wherever he goes, I'll freaking go. I'm that smitten, I guess?

So we run. We run away from everything.

What we have before was nothing near clarity, and now that everything seems to fall to its right places, I wouldn't let them ruin it.

Not anymore.

• • •