chapter 20

"당신은 우리와 함께 앉을 수 없습니다"

The next day, I heard that the Japanese members are on their way to their flight now. I didn't had the chance to see them nor could I even say goodbye because I need to go to school, while my some of my members were teasing me because they got to say their farewells while me and Eunkyung eonnie couldn't. But Eunkyung eonnie wasn't much affected since she's not really close to the Japanese members.

I just shook my head at that thought before fixing my shoelace that were untied while we're dancing in one of SOPA's dance practice room in the Dance department.

My school. SOPA. It all started as just me and Yedam oppa who goes here, and now that he's gone, cause he just graduated, it suddenly felt so empty.

It was weird, to not see Yedam oppa here in our school anymore, to not see the other students trying to get his attention to ask him to sing for them or just take a picture with him, cause he's really popular even before he debuted in treasure.

It's weird to know that Eunkyung eonnie would soon leave too, since it's her last year in SOPA this year.

Everything seems to be changing, and I'm afraid I couldn't catch up. It's happening so fast, to the point it's getting tiring.

"Hanbyul! Another round?" one of my classmates asked, and I just gave her a nod. I'm now one of the students who's focus is on dancing here in SOPA.

"Hey, guys? The freshies are joining us too!" our mentor exclaimed, and there came the freshmen and as I watch them come in one by one, I found a familiar face making me feel so happy inside.

I immediately waved at Junghwan who also waved back at me, he even started walking towards me making me feel a bit more comfortable.

I'm not really close with my classmates, because I just changed courses. I was from the Music department alongside Yedam oppa and Eunkyung eonnie, but after deciding, I finally made a decision of changing my course into dancing.

It was a good thing that I passed their audition, if not, the I would stay here for another two years, and I can't do that anymore. School is so tiring!

"Noona! You're here!" Junghwan said, his voice almost whispering as he noticed that all eyes were looking at us. I just ignore them and grinned at him before nodding.

"Let's start!" our mentor said making us go back to our positions from awhile ago.

We were dancing to Troye Sivan's song, Wild. It was so good, I suddenly remembered Yedam oppa singing this song one time when we had our monthly evaluation.

"How about we have a duet? Since we have two boys here, we can partner you up with two girls!" our mentor suggested, and she sure was smiling behind the facemask she's wearing.

"That would be cute, how about we vote for those girls who would partner up with them? Or should the guys choose?" asked one of my classmate I'm not really familiar with.

Damn. I really need to know their names if I'll be spending one more year with them.

"Can I choose? I'm really comfortable with Hanbyul noona. Can I dance with her?" Junghwan asked, his left hand raised as he look at our mentor with those puppy eyes of his.