chapter 7

안녕

It was early in the morning when we were told that we have to go to the main building because we were called by the CEO to go there. We still didn't eat our breakfast because as soon as we woke up, our manager immediately told us to dress up nicely since we have a meeting with the new CEO.

So instead of our usual sweat pants, over sized shirts and sneakers, today, we're all wearing something nice, we even had makeup on our faces to look much more presentable.

I am just wearing a simple gucci crepe sleeveless dress with some red and black ribbons on the waistline and the collar. It was a gift I got from my other older brother when he got his very first paycheck. I even scolded him for buying this for me because he knows I got tons of branded clothes and items that I got from our mom.

"We're here," our manager said so we went out of our van and I immediately felt my palms sweating just at the sight of the main YG building. It's where all the artists go and as a trainee way back then, I already entered this building a lot of times already, but today, it felt different.

The old YG building made me feel this nostalgic vibes whenever I enter it, but now that I entered the new building, it made me feel some sort of pride.

Because, I was one of the only few trainees who got to see how our company evolved. How from a small company with some doodles on the walls became a huge building that looks like a rocketship. The insides were so beautiful. It has this white, grey and black color. A huge screen can be seen in the front where all the recent mvs of the yg artists will be shown. And as you walk down the hall, you'll see the pictures of every active YG artists here. From Sechskies sunbaenim to Treasure sunbaenim.

It felt so futuristic, it's as if I've traveled through time as I watch how cool the designs are inside the company. The white and high ceilings that has different types of lightbulb attached to it. I even heard that inside every dance practice room here, there's a freaking chandelier. It also has an escalator and an elevator.

But I was cut off from my trance when I felt Min Jee eonnie coming closer to me, her cold and trembling hand reached for mine before she said, "I'm sorry," I shivered   as soon as she whispered those exact words all of my other friends told me when they did something bad that could have affected their careers.

"What do you mean?" I asked but she just gave me a small smile before walking faster than the rest of us.

"What is happening?" I asked Nari eonnie but she just shook her head with a grim expression on her face.

Something is going on, and I hate it that they're not telling me what's the problem. This is the disadvantage of being the youngest, they think you wouldn't understand, but I understand what's clearly happening, and I'm scared.

When we are waiting for the elevator to open, I immediately went to Min Jee eonie, but even before I can reach her, Eun Kyung eonnie stopped me before shaking her head as if telling me that it's not a good idea, and because of that all of my suspicion was right.

"No..." I whispered as tears were threatening to fall from my eyes but she just held my hand, and as soon as the elevator opened I immediately found those pair of brown orbs and all I ever wanted to do this very moment was to go to him and just rant all the things that's happening to us right now.

He looked at me worriedly because he might have caught sight of my teary eyes but instead of going to him I just lowered my head to avoid him and Doyoung oppa, and it looks like they're just going home because of the dark circles under their eyes.