chapter 52

im reading this and i cant help but see nari and mulan in them <3

• • •

it's the same damn thing that
made my heart surrender~

chapter 52

Today is the day. We're finally filming fo the second episode of our reality show. It was a busy day, and I could feel sweat forming in my forehead, so I asked for a tissue from our makeup artist. Then, after a few minutes, we were told that it's time to go on stage.

"Let's go!" we cheered, before taking the stage in front of all our producers. I even spotted Aera smiling and waving at us lik a proud mother. And I also spotted other YG artists inside but because of the spotlight on us I couldn't really see the others since it was dark on their side.

We'll be performing 'Power' by Litte Mix today for the 2nd episode of The Last Evaluation. I dont feel nervous, because I'm actually so excited right now. Because three more episodes left, and all these monthly evaluations will finally come to its end.

Soon, we'll all be free from all these monthly evaluations.

Nari started the song, and we followed after. After a few practice, Eun was able to have her voice back so we gave her the last part with all those high notes just so the producers will be reminded who's actually the main vocalist that we're all rooting for.

We have a lot of moves where we're using our knees, so all of us decided to wear knee pads whenever we would practice, but for the final performance we all agreed not to wear them. The bad thing is, our knees' bruises are quite noticeable.

When the end is near, I just let loose and started to enjoy myself especially after I heard Eunkyung's high note which is so pleasing to the ears. Her
voice really is no joke, it's so freaking beautiful.

"You're the man! But I got the I got the I got the power~"

We heard our audience clapping after our performance, so we all bowed at them to say our thanks. I'm glad that our performance went well, but of course, we till need to wait for their comments.

"Good job, everybody. Especially Nari and Hiraya. I didn't know that you guys can sing so well. You shouldn't have hid those vocals from us," Mr. Yang said in a joking manner, and both Nari and Hiraya thanked him for his compliment.

"For Eunkyung, all I can say is that you really are the next known vocalist with a very nice tone from YG. Keep up the good work."