chapter 39

hi guys! im planning to name their group, "elites" do yall have any suggestion what could their fandom name be?  

elites - a select group of people perceived as having an intrinsic quality, high intellect, wealth, power, notability, special skills, or experience

chapter 39

"think twice" 

If someone would have told me a few months ago that instead of getting hated for another exposure, I would instead be praised, I would have laughed in front of your face. But dang, it really is happening. 

"Another gift for you, sunbaenim." A trainee who seems to be a few years older than me said, before giving me the 20th gift I have received today. Treasure sunbaenim's fans were able to identify who I was, and after that, I received a lot of support and love from them. They even give me gifts through other trainees who are allowed to walk inside the building of our company when the fans are still around. 

"Thank you," I told her before following my members who are already walking ahead of me towards the seventh floor. Yeah, you read that right. We are going to the seventh floor where the CEO's office is located. 

"Everybody, be nice, okay? I heard that we are getting our final group name today. Don't whine or even act weird, we are facing the CEO and Mr. Yang." Our manager, who was now in front of the door of the CEO's office reminded us, and I fought the strong urge to roll my eyes at her because I still haven't forgiven her for what she did to me, but then I remembered that I had to act professional right now. 

After a few seconds, our manager finally opened the door and we all went inside, it wasn't silent though, Blackpink sunbaenim's new song, "Shutdown" was playing and Mr. Yang seems to be enjoying it a lot because he had his signature grin on whenever he approves of something. 

"Here's to our new generation of girl groups!" Mr. Yang said when he saw us, he looks cheerful and his face seems more relaxed than the usual one he has when we are inside the practice room for monthly evaluation. Damn, I now kinda miss monthly evaluation, I miss seeing the As next to my name at the top of the chart. That kinda gave me a confidence boost, because right now I feel so small beside my other members. It's like I'm being left behind. 

I am also working hard like them, but it all felt so lacking for me. That's why I'm thankful for Treasure sunbaenim's fans, they make me feel special and loved for what they're doing for me. They make me feel that even if I'm still lacking, I still am worthy of attention and love. 

"By now I know you all know what your possible group name would be." 

My attention went to our CEO who was now looking at us with a serious look on her face, and I feel like peeing right now because of nervousness. And, of course we would know our possible group name since we also participated in suggestion some possible group names. We even jokes that we would like to be called baby monsters, and well, they actually used that term for us now as we are still not debuting. 

Now, almost everybody thinks we'll be called baby monsters, but it's not it. The staff just decided to ride along our craziness. 

"Your group name will be Elites!" After the CEO said that, we were shocked when some staff members came from the back of the curtains and they all yelled, "Congratulations, Elites!" Some of us shrieked, and I couldn't help but chuckle as I thank all of the staff members for their support. I also when to Eunkyung who is now crying as she couldn't believe that it was her suggestion that was chosen to be our group name.