chapter 48

the two weeks break we have from university makes me want to update everyday HSJWUAHA

chapter 48

"Have you heard of the crazy news?" I almost rolled my eyes because of Jihoon's tone. Our scene right now resembles those mean girls at the school cafeteria.

We didn't plan to meet here, but here we are now eating together. It's me, Jihoon, Hyunsuk, Junkyu and Doyoung. We were called the ogs by other trainees, and of course we're missing one person.

"What is it this time?" Junkyu asked him before taking a bite from his kimbap.

"Min Jee is coming here today," Jihoon said in a hushed tone, making Hyunsuk smack him in the back before looking at me apologetically.

Min Jee? Is coming here? Today?

If it were before, I would have jumped from joy but now? All I could feel is rage. I'm tired of being miss two goodey shoes all the damn time. I'm sick and tired of being too damn nice that people would akways take me for granted because of it.

"What time?" I ask, trying my best not to let my anger be shown to them since I don't want them to see this side of me.

"Whatever you're planning to do, don't do it. You know you're not allowed to see her, remember?" Junkyu reminded me, but I didn't care. I need to ask Min Jee why she did what she did. She knew how hard it is being a trainee in YG entertainment so I don't understand why she leaked our supposed to be debut song.

"It's not worth it, Hanbyul. Your members might just worry," Doyoung also said, and I do felt a bit of hesitation when he mentioned my members, but the urge to go and ask Min Jee why she leaked our song was still there.

"You can meet her. Just don't let anyone know, alright? She'll be here at 2 pm, thats what I heard from our manager." Hyunsuk adviced, and I was shocked. He was the last person who I expected to support me in my decision because he was the leader, even his members looked flabbergasted because of what just came out of his mouth.

"Thanks, sunbaenim." I told him wholeheartedly. I won't let her go from what she did.

"Guess we really can't stop you. Just be careful, okay? The industry is like a wild jungle. It's tough being out here," Junkyu told me, and I appreciated his sincerity so I gave him a thumbs up and thanked him for his advice.

"Damn! I can't believe you're finally debuting, the world will finally know the great Kim Hanbyul!" Jihoon exclaimed, and the others cheered making me laugh at their craziness.

"I'm finally catching up, guys." I told them, because while theyre finally in the finish line, I'm still running towards them, but now I can finally see the finish line too. I can finally go next to them too.

"You were always with us, Byul. You don't have to run so hard because whatever happens, we'll wait for you." What Hyunsuk said made me want to tear up. All these talk about debuting makes me feel so emotional, because it's finally real.

* * *

Even before the clock turned two pm, I was already waiting in the hidden entrance because that is where Min Jee will be entering so that the fans wouldn't see her and stir up some noise.