chapter 8

튜버

Cameras are recording in each corner inside our very own studio here in the main yg building. Eun Kyung eonnie is in her normal state, she's talking non stop while the others are just laughing at her silly jokes. I just shook my head at her silliness while I am choosing a card, and inside the card is a letter where we'll know what question we'll be answering.

As of now, Nari eonnie is the one who's answering.

When I finally chose my card, I carefully opened it and read the question I must answer.

'What is the hardest part of being a trainee in YG entertainment?' I mentally laughed at the question I received because it suits me very well.

I am now officially the longest trainee in YG entertainment, and it's weird and sad to see my friends debuting, but I'm still here... still a trainee who wishes every night to be able to debut.

"Would you like to answer that?" Eunkyung eonnie asked me worriedly but I just nodded before giving her a small smile.

One week had passed, and Treasure will be debuting today, but instead of waiting for their mv, we're here filming for our YouTube channel.

We are now officially youtubers, they said that this was the same strategy they used for Treasure, but they assured us that ours would be much better.

We're having a Q and A for our very first video with all the five of us.

"I have Japanese and Korean blood in me, and I grew up in Japan and some of my family members are Japanese so I consider myself as Japanese because I basically grew up there, but I'm still half korean, because my mom is korean. Oh! And my Japanese name is Hinata!" Nari said excitedly as a question was asked to her if what her nationality is.

We will soon be introduced by YG entertainment by posting some of our monthly evaluation videos on their YT channel, and they also made our very own YT channel and they even posted a teaser for our upcoming video series called "Game of Cards."

But of course, we'll still be hidden. They wanted to hype up our debut, but that doesn't mean we won't be recording videos now. They want us to work hard now because they said next year would be a much more busy year for us.

"It's your turn," the staff gestured so I smiled in front of the camera before answering the question given to me.

"Being a trainee is hard, especially if you became a trainee at such a young age, me for example, I became a trainee at the age of 10, and I am also the trainee in YG entertainment with the longest trainee years. Also, it's sad because your friends will leave because some debuted already and some even left the company, but the awesome part is, I met my members. They are really precious to me. They became my family."

"Omo! I am going to cry!" Eun Kyung eonnie said, and I just chuckled when I saw her trying to hide her crying face. She was so cute!

"Yah! Don't cry!" I told her but she just cried even more, even Nari eonnie started tearing up. Of course they would cry because they know how hard it is for us to reach this far. We were only kids when we first met each other so our friendship is not something that can be broken easily.

After our mini drama, we continued, even our manager cried a little and I just told her that it's okay, we're finally here, and we can do this.

She has been my manager ever since I came here, and she's really strict, but she treats us as if we're really her kids.