chapter 51

got everyone watching us
so baby let's keep it secret
a little bit scandalous
but baby dont let them see it~

got everyone watching usso baby let's keep it secreta little bit scandalousbut baby dont let them see it~

chapter 51

The spotlight seems to be a bit too bright for my eyes today. I also shouldn't have drank that coffee earlier because I can feel my stomach churning, wetting my lips also wasn't a good idea because I just tasted the cherry flavored lipbalm I applied on my lips before I took the stage.

Yeah, I'm on a stage right now. I don't know how I was able to get in here because I was already too busy with practicing back in our dance practice room, but the CEO insisted that I still should attend school despite the busy schedule. I only had like 3 hours of sleep before I was told that I need to go to school today.

I still need to perfect my solo part for the reality show, but instead of doing that, I was dragged to school and now I'm on stage beecause a lot of students want to see me perform with Eunkyung, Junghwan and Jeongwoo.

I also feel bad for Junghwan and Jeongwoo since I heard they just got back from a concert, but now they're being forced to perform again. Actually, it was fine if we don't attend school for a week because the school has an activity that's why there are no new lessons because it's more like a sportsfest. But our company made us attend despite being so freaking tired.

"Let's just perform to get this over with," Eunkyung told us, and her usual happy aura was long gone because she seemed a bit irritated since from what I heard, Eunkyung still doesn't have any sleep. After practicing for her performance for the Last Evaluation since shes the first performer, she immediately took a shower and we went to school just so we wouldn't be late.

Eunkyung already told her classmates that she wasn't feeling well earlier, but they still dragged her to the stage. It was a good thing that Eunkyung is really nice because if it was me, I would've caused a scene and just storm out of this auditorium.

"But I'm so tired. I didn't have any sleep yet," Junghwan murmured and even tried to pursuade me to just leave the stage, but I shook my head at him. If we do that, the students might start a rumor stating that we're being snobs and acting all mighty because we didn't listen to their request. It's shitty, but that's just how this works.

"We don't have a choice, Junghwan. The students will talk behind our backs if we don't give them what they want," Jeongwoo told him, who also looked so tired and eyebags were evident under his eyes, making me pat his back to comfort him.

I kind of relate to them, because this life is actually so hard. I wondet how they were able to cope with this kind of life knowing that they debuted way younger than us.