Sugar coated - Satan

I finished this earlier but I forgot to post oops-

"Hey, kitten." Satan said with a smile. He shuffled over to you and sat next to you.

"Hey, Satan." You said as you put your book down. You couldn't shake the feeling like something was up.

"Is there something you need me to help you with?" You asked suspiciously.

"What, I can't check up on you?" He said with a frown.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on and then I'll answer you." You said as you took his hands in yours.

"W-well I just wanted to tell you how much I admire your kindness and how strong-minded you are. I didn't know how much I'd care for you the first time we met." Satan said. You raised a brow.

"I'm quite surprised by how fond we've become of you. And that's why you should be more confident." Satan said, cupping your cheek.

"W-what..?" You were caught completely off guard.

"You should be more confident. I understand that you might go through some hardships and I wanted to let you know that I'm here for you and I love you. If anything is bothering you don't forget that I'll always be by your side." Satan pressed a kiss on your forehead.

His thumb gently brushed your cheek. You didn't know whether to be confused, upset, or happy. Maybe all three.

"Are you feeling okay..?" You asked as you felt his forehead.

"Yes...? Did I say something wrong?" He asked.

"You're being nice. Too nice." You raised a brow.

"Ah...Seems like I can't pull the wool over your eyes, can I?" He chuckled nervously

"Nope. Now, what'd you do this time?" You sighed as you pulled away from him and picked up your book.

"Please don't be upset but...I fought with Lucifer earlier and I was so upset I punched a hole in your door." He said with embarrassment.

"I lost control of myself and I'm terribly sorry about that. Will you forgive me? Please?" He said with puppy eyes.

You were simply annoyed at this point. You never liked when Satan would try to sugar coat things he did wrong. You let out a long sigh.

"I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry my kitten, really I am." Satan apologized, sitting next to you and pulling you onto his lap. You just ignored him and continued reading your book.

"Come on now, don't ignore me." Satan frowned.

You just turned your page and kept reading. Satan rested his chin on your shoulder pouting at you. He started calling you every pet name he could think of. Yet you were persistent in ignoring him, just to give him a bit of payback.

"Ugh please, love? I'll fix it for you later, I promise." He said before pressing a kiss on your neck. He noticed you tensed up a bit as he kissed you.

This gave him an idea.

"I'm getting impatient kitten..." He sighed.

"Alright then, you leave me no choice" He murmured. On the inside you were panicking, not knowing what Satan was planning.

He began pressing kisses on your neck and held onto your waist tightly, refusing to let you go. You tried your hardest to keep your composure, but reading got harder and harder. Your focus turned more to Satan's warm lips on your skin, sending shocks through your body.

"I'm not stopping until you forgive me." Satan said before kissing your neck again.

He noticed he hit a soft spot and smiled mischievously. He began attacking the sensitive skin. You finally cracked.

"Ah! Okay okay, I forgive you!" You panted, your cheeks were a bright red.

"That wasn't fair." You pouted. Satan chuckled.

"Sorry, love. I just hate seeing you mad at me." Satan said, kissing your temple. You gave in and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Just don't hide things from me okay? I'll help with whatever it is troubling you too." You said as played with his hair.

"I won't. And...does that mean you'll help me with the door?" Satan asked cautiously. You stopped playing with his hair.

"Nope. That's a you problem." You said getting off his lap.

"Touché...I'll go fix it now and get you something to make up for it." Satan said as he got up. You kissed his cheek before he left.

"Thanks, hun!" You called out.