Family Reuninon

Today is he day Jackson, Alexander and I get out of Azkaban, but I perder to call this place a hell hole. Though I was happy that I'm getting out of here and hopefully to get in touch with my father soon. I was excited to also have the only and only... Sebastian Riddle!, come along with me. I really couldn't wait to set foot at Hogwarts and not for a good reason though.

I went up to the edge of the bed and there was a bag. Inside the bag were my clothes and some of my personal belongings that were taken the day I came here. Though I could see my wand wasn't in there, so that was making me mad already. I wonder what they could've done to it. I swear if they lost my wand or don't give it to me back in once pice, I will start snapping people neck until I have it in my hands.

Though I've met people in here who want to become my fathers follower, which is great and all but I don't think they have what it takes to become one. But then again that isn't my choice to make of who gets to be or not. But as soon as I get to Hogwarts I have to find a way to get to my father and let him know about these wanna be followers.

"Miss Grindelwald!"

"Yes, Jospeh can I help you?, this man was really getting on my nerves lately. Especially since he's been hitting Jackson, I couldn't do anything about it because every time I tried, I would just get help down. But little does this idiot knows I'm going to get him back.

"It's Mr. Anderson to you". He said with an annoying face. Ughh even look at his face made my blood boil. But I thought to return the favor.

"Uhh yeh nah, I like Joseph better"

"Get changes already!, we are leaving in 10. I expect you to be on your best behavior until we arrive at Hogwarts.

"Uhh yeh can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do". Man do I love pissing him off. With that he rolled his eyes and left.

Finally! Today is the day I get out of this hell hole. I went over the edge of the bed and chose my outfit for today.
This is what you wear for your arrival:

Once I was done I collected my things and put them in the bad

Once I was done I collected my things and put them in the bad. I took one last look at my cell, I was just starting to get use to this place. Which is strange but I might be back here again.

"Raven! I'm ready", raven is my favorite guard in this hell. Most of them are real asshole and no fun. But Raven is really laid back and was always giving me advice about thing. Basically she was like some sort of mother figure in prison for me. This lady is prefect!, honestly she's like the mother I've always asked for.

"Ashley...I hope that after this experience you don't step foot in this place again". Which we both laughed because we both know the odds of me coming back are prettyyyy high.

"Well Raven I would be lying I said, I will not step foot here ever again. But anyways I hope to see you very soon as one of my fathers followers". I had my wicked smiled, knowing that we would see each other very soon and still have the so called "mother-daughter" bond