Chapter 33

Once we are in front of the school the professors and students are waiting outside for us. But when a couple proffers notice the bodies that are being carried, they tell the students to go to their dorms. I see Dumbledore and Snape exchange a few words before we go inside.

"Take them to Madame Promfrey." Dumbledore said referring to the bodies of my siblings and a couple three other students. "In the meantime follow me into the Great Hall." And so we all follow Dumbledore into the castle.

We all walk passed the doors and into the Great Hall. But before I can go ahead and sit at my table, Dumbledore pulls me away from the crowd. We walk up near the podium and follow him into a small meeting room. "Dear I know this is hard but you did the right thing. I'm really proud of you." Dumbledore hugged me and I hugged him back but not because I was happy. But because I felt completely shattered.

He sits me down in a seat and I put my elbows on the table and cover my eyes with my hands and just let myself have another breakdown. Dumbledore places his hand on my shoulder, "let it all out." He said cooingly. All you could hear is me sobbing and breathing heavily. "We will be waiting outside for you, whenever your ready." and he walked out of the room.

I yell out in anger and knock down a chair in front of me. So then that's how my rage began, I knocked the other chairs in the room. I pulled out box from the shelves and throw them across the room. With my sleeve I scrub off the kiss my father planted on my forehead as it were something so disgusting to have on.

I lean on the wall and slide down, "I'm so sorry." I kept looking up to the ceiling thinking both Jackson and Andrew would hear from up above. But I never got a response and I cried even more. My head is throbbing, my heart hurts and I'm just one completely mess. I'm physically and emotionally hurting.

Once I got control of my breathing I still felt like everything I did to save my siblings was not enough because I failed them. My stomach kept twisting and the tears wouldn't stop running down my face.

I get up and start putting everything back in its place and I think for a moment if I will ever be able to put myself back into one piece or will I remain broken forever.

I walk up to the mirror and clean my tear stains but it was of no use once my eyes landed on my short black hair. The last thing Jackson did was change my hair from white to black.

I put my hands on the table so I could lean. It should've been me. They both didn't deserve it, they both should be here planning to bury me. It should've been me.

I look down at the watch and see that I've been inside this room for an hour and a half. I clean the last few tears that are rolling down my cheeks and opened the door to join the rest.

The beaming lights of the great hall made my eyes sting. I see the society sitting at the tables eating, I see the trio talking to Dumbledore, the Professors talking amongst themselves, Theodore talking to Cornelius and my siblings isolating themselves from everyone else.

Nobody has noticed my presence and so I take a step down to walk towards my siblings but then the room goes completely quiet. I stop dead in my tracks but didn't look up to see them. Afraid I would have another break down.

Theodore walks up to me and I'm taken back to the room, a couple other people make their way in too. There's too many people that we were all kinda squished.

Inside the room are the same people that placed their hands on me to walked down with my tonight. I see Matteo in the crowd with his group of people covered up in bandannas. I take a seat on the chair and wait for Theodore to begin talking. "Liam has the girls." But the voice didn't belong to Theodore.