Chapter 9

For the next couple of weeks nothing much happened. I was still going to the D.A. meetings, keeping my distance with Ethan.

Harry and the others were getting better at blocking and reacting faster. I was surprised that within a short time they were getting better.

I was getting closer with the Cara and Keva, trying to make up for the lost time. Though the boys made sure to let the girls know to keep their distance. Though this only made the girls teamed up to prove them wrong.

In secret I would practice the Geminio spell over and over. I didn't want to mess up, when the time came. There was only one change and that was the only one I would get. I already had a two bags ready to go, so when the time came Jackson and I would leave immediately.

I tried to spend as much time with Jackson. I made the most out of it, just in case he didn't want to leave with me. But he kept reassuring me he would, that a promise wasn't meant to be broken.

Yet even though I've been hurt by boys my whole life I still couldn't bring myself to believe Jackson. But I tried to tell myself that he wasn't like them.

Draco and I kept seeing each other in secret, he is a very sweet guy. Yes at time he would get in my nerves when he made comments about Harry and his group, but lately he's been working on his self control when they were around.

Pansy and Blaise were going through a tough time, they thought it was best to give each other time. So Pansy was now around me more, which was great. We were able to catch up on everything and we ended up getting closer.

I was able to get her be friends with Hermione and yeah they would bump head here and there. But I kept telling them it would take time for them to get along.

Which because of that both of them teamed up so Ron and I could become friends. Which they though they could trick me, I played along with their game hoping this would help them two get along. Which it actually did work, but Pansy was still in fear of what the other Slytherins would say.

Ron was still being a pain in the ass but I did the best I could to get along with him. He just made it so difficult, but it didn't take long. I wasn't getting attitude or nasty stares from him anymore. But gosh did he know how to get under my skin.

Sebastian and I grew apart but he looked happy with his new group of friends. He was now dating Millicent Bulstrode, the girl I had punched the night at the party. I laughed at the memory of that, but I was happy to see him happy.

Even though we had grown apart, I missed him. He was a great friend and all but I think his feeling for me got in the way.

Christmas was just in two weeks, I still had talked to Jackson about what we would do. We always spent at my fathers manor. Each year he would have his followers families come over.

My father would go all out for us, and it was the only time of the year the manor would light up with vibrant colors.

Also the only time of year I would wear a dress. I don't know how my sisters managed to were dresses I found them uncomfortable. The boys would were suit and they looked really handsome. Especially my father and he would have a sincere smile just that day.

A big Christmas trees with a bunch of presents for everyone. There was also a variety of food and deserts. Everyone was so happy, the one day of the year we didn't have to worry about anything.