Chapter 6

It was game day: Slytherin vs. Gryffindor

Pansy was cheering on her boyfriend today. Let me just tell you she went all out. She made a poster for Blaise and had his number on it and she wore Slytherin colors all over the place. Now this was crazy and I also thought it was funny but I wasn't going to ruin it for her.

I decided to not go all out like Pansy. Instead I wore a green hoodie and black jeans. I went over to grab my makeup box and put a green strip under my eyes. I put everything back and walked down.

Pansy was showing Blaise her cheering chant. Blaise was so happy he clapped for her. This couple made me cringe a lot.

Draco put his arm around my waist. "Why didn't you go all out for me?". I pushed him to the side and stared laughing.

"You only told me to come watch your stupid game not to cheer you on". I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well here wear this then". He pulled out a his jersey. I put it over my hoodie it was kinda of big but I guess this will do.

"Okay you boys better win this game". Pansy agreed with me as well.

We made our way to the field, it was super loud I could barely even hear myself. I never seen so many people excited for a game before. It was crazy how people were going wild over this.

We stayed with the boy a little longer. Pansy was trying to calm Blaise down, he was really nervous. Actually no he looked like he was about to puke.

This made Draco and I laugh. "So are you about to puke too or you actually have self control?".

"You see Ash I'm not nervous at all, this is easy". He didn't sound very convincing at all.

"Welcome to the first quidditch game of the year!"the announcement was cut of immediately by student that were telling in excitement.

"First off well present the gryffindor's team". The whole gryffindor house went crazy. While the Slytherin booed.

One by one they came out, by my surprise Harry and Ron made it to the team. "Ughh those bastards" I immediately snapped my head towards Draco and smacked him behind his head.

"Sorry my bad" he said smiling while rubbing the back of his head.

Soon it was Slytherin's turn to be presented. Blasie's name was said first and oh boy was he about to pass out soon. He played it cool and waved to the audience, he got up on his broom and flew up. People changed his name. Pansy was yelling cheering for her boyfriend.

"Hey umm can i ask you something?". I looked over and he was blushing.

"Uhh yeh sure what is it, oh shoot don't tell me your nervous haha what happened to the "I'm not nervous this is easy". I mean those were his exact words.

"Well can i have a good luck kiss". He blushed even more. This was definitely not what I expected, but I mean it's just a good luck kiss, just a kiss on the cheek that's all.

I agreed and he slowly put both of his hands on my wait and pulled me in. We were now looking at each other but didn't do anything we just stared at each other. "Up next Draco Malfoy!" The crowed roared and chanted his name.

"Hold the fuck up! I'm trying to get my good luck kiss!". My jaw dropped I couldn't believe he just said that in front of the whole school. "Well hurry up malfoy we don't have all day" the announcer said.

I leaned in toward his check but he moved and his lips were now on mine. This idiot moved and this wasn't supposed to happen. I heard in the background people cheering. But I just couldn't seem to focus I was to busy trying to catch up with him. This didn't feel wrong, it felt just right. So much for saying no to distractions.