Chapter 50

I look out the window to see Lorenzo playing with his puppy pepper, a golden retriever. Lorenzo looks up to my window and waves and me. I wave back and laugh when pepper knocks him over.

Someone knocks on the door. "Come in." I walk away from the window and my aunt Vinda comes inside.

My aunt laughs, "ohh I know that look."

I scoff. "What look!."

My aunt rolls her eyes. "The Im in loveee, look."

"Ha ha very funny." I bit my lip trying to stop myself from breaking into a smile.

My aunt walks over to my bed and sits down. "Well I approve."

I turn around confused. "Approve of what?."

"Of him and you being together, he's handsome and very respectful. Im sure your father would've approve of him too, and put his differences aside." My aunt smiles at me.

I think these are one of the rarest moments I would see my aunt smile a lot. As well as speaking on behalf of my father.

"He didn't even hesitate to tell us to come here and hide out in the mean time." It seemed like Lorenzo has finally won my aunt over. Something rarely anyone has ever done.

I sigh and go sit down next to my aunt. "I know he's the sweetest guy ever and I do love him, but right now with this whole uncertainty is what is making me hold back."

My aunt shakes her head in disapproval. "Lorenzo is the guy you need and hold onto him."

My aunt hold on to the curse necklace. "Don't let any of this stop you from finding happiness with him. It's not his fault, he's willing to go through hell and back for you." My aunt hold my cold hands. "Tell me who was the last guy who would do the same, and I know for sure it's not Matteo."

"Ryker..." I felt sadden just mentioning his name.

Adrestia barges in. "I'm still rooting for Matteo."

This makes my aunt scoff. "It's not good to eavesdrop!."

Adrestia winks at me and then looks over at her mother. "But my mother has a point cousin, Lorenzo is really the guy for you."

Adrestia look over at me. "Matteo still needs time to get his shit together."

"Adrestia!." My aunt is surprised by my cousins use of words.

I couldn't help but laugh. "It's fine aunt, I got the message already."

Adrestia smiles. "So what's the plan now?."

I look over at my aunt with unease. "Well... I say we find everyone and prepare."

"Prepare for what." Adrestia looks over at my aunt confused. My aunt sighs and looks over at me. "You two are keeping something from me."

"Sweety there's a lot of things we've been keeping away from everyone. Just to not put everyone at edge but I think now more than ever is time to come clean." My aunt reaches for Adrestia's hands and my cousin takes my aunts hands and sits down in front of us on the floor.

My aunt starts to explain to my cousin when I got to Hogwarts, there was a plan but it never worked for various reasons. I know but the various reason my aunt mentioned, is that those various reasons is Matteo and his family of death eaters. Adrestia seems to get some what of an idea as well.

My aunt goes on explaining the cursed necklace and that Liam is behind it. This made Adrestia mad and started to come up with multiple way to get this thing off but we told her it's of no use, that we've done everything we could. Now it's just up to me to follow Liam's orders and go through with them, just like I went through with going to war with the wolves.