Chapter 23

Last day of school~

School is over and everyone is getting ready to leave, but I'm quiet not ready to leave. I got attach to this place pretty quickly, it's going to be strange to leave for only a two months. I gathered my things and head on down to the common room and find Pansy and Owen making plans to hangout during the summer. "Hey, I'm sorry to inturrpt but uhh..Pansy can you do me the favor and give this letter to Draco please. I need to leave now". Pansy to the letter and she nodded. "Yeh I'll give it to him, but we need to make plans over the summer too!".

"Yes! we do, just let me know within time". I smiled and wave goodbye to them both. I headed out of the commom room and walked to the Gryffindor tower. Mostly all the students were saying goodbye to their friends and making plans for the summer, others who graduated were talking about job they've applied to. It's crazy to think that in a couple years, I will be graduating and finding a job. Well that's if I can and people don't go off by carrying the last name of my father. I know it won't been easy, it's truley never been and it will take time to prove that the reputation built for me isn't who I truly am.

"Ashley!". I was ripped away from my thoughts and look across to see George.

"Hello George", he pulled me into a tight hug.

"So what are the plans for this summer?", he said while ruffling up my hair. I smacked his hands so he could stopped messing up my hair and I laughed to see him frown and caressing his hands. "Well I'm not exaclty sure yet, but can you get me inside the Gryffindor common room. I need to make sure my siblings are ready now". Just like that he let me inside, every house had a secret code to go in but since I don't belong to this hosue I'm not given the code. "Thanks George", I gave him a kiss on the check and ruffled up his hair. I found it funny everytime I kissed one of the twins, they always flushed red.

We walk inside and I see some students walzting around the common room. My mouth flung open to see my brother Ethan dancing with Serenity, I've never seen him seen look at a girl with adoration. Also becuase Serenity didn't belong in this house so she has nothing to do in here, so that only meant that my brother and her are really close..friends? not really sure what they are. George pulled me into the crowd and we started walzting around too, and I couldn't help it but laugh at his face expressions he made to the rhythm of the music. "Can I steal her for a moment?", George places my hand into Ethan's hand and we start dancing. This is the second time Ethan and I dance together and it still seemed strange to be near him because most of the time it would end up terrible. But that had all changed, at least that's what he promised and I just hope my actions wouldn't make him change his mind. Now more than ever he knowns I need all the help and support I can get. "So you and Serenity?", his checks turned pink and he tried to hold back a smile at the mention of her name.

It is super obvious that they both like each other but I wanted to know from him, how this even happened. "We are just friends", he eyes moved towards her and he smiled. "Well friends dont look at each other like that..just saying". We laughed and countiend dancing around the common room, some sat down to catch their breath.

"So what will we be doing this summer?", he said while spinning me around the room.

"Well I'am not exactly sure, Theordore is holding a meeting for the illusion". The music ended and another one came up and we countined dancing, only then I got the idea he didn't want to let go of this moment. He was scared of not knowing what came next for us, "Ethan?..promise that no matter what happens you'll take protect them". There was a moment of silence between us, clealry he was upset about what I said. But with how things been latley I needed to be honest with him that I won't able be with them. "I promise I'll do the best I can to protect them", the music stop and we parted ways. It was time to go people were saying goodbye to each other and I grabbed my bags and left the room.