Chapter 20

We were now all standing in front of Dumbledores office and Draco knocks. The door open and Professor Snape tells us to go in and take a seat. Once inside I see all my siblings and Sebastian are in here too and I had this gut feel that we weren't going to receive the best news. I look over towards Dumbledore and standing by his side is Theodore but he doesn't make eye contact with anyone, he is just zoned out. My eyes landed on the next person next to Theodore and it was Raven and I smiled at her and she returned it back.

Once we all get settled inside snap puts a spell to block out anyone listening to our conversation from outside. "As you all know yesterday was a very tragic day, we lost a couple of our students. I've made sure that security is more enforced to prevent from anything like this happening". For somewhat reason I felt like Dumbledore was mad at my Father and me. But if he really was mad at me I'm pretty sure he would've already sent me back to Azkaban.

Theodore spoke up, "I personally went to the families and gave them the news". His eyes met mine and I didn't think he would actually do what I told him but to my surprise he did. "Many parents are going to pull out their kids and other will let them stay anyway, with that said we really want you all to keep attending this school". Theodore pulled out a folder and placed it on the table and opened it up, he then placed a pen on top.

"But if you would like to transfer just write down your name and what school you would want to attend, you have until the beginning of next school year to decide". Everyone just looked at each other not really sure what to make of this. Maybe this was the chance I need to take, eventually my father would find out that the wand I gave him isn't the actual elderly wand. He would come back for me and when he does I had to make sure not to put all of them in danger.

I slowly got up and made my way towards the front but I was pulled back by Ethan, "what do you think your doing? We said we were all going to do this together". I felt my blood boil at how stupid he could be to think that we could all stop father. I pull my hand out of his grasp and make my way towards the table and pick up the pen.

The only problem was that I couldn't seem to bringing my self to write on the paper. "Miss Grindelwald.. if this is about protecting them from your father then go ahead but just know that you can't keep running away from your problems. You'll have to face them sooner or later". I look up at Dumbledore and put the pen down in defeat.

"Ash we are here to help..remember that", ravens sweet voice filled up the room and it made it somewhat warmer.

"What will happen the day he finds out?", that was really my major concern.

"Then we will be ready when he comes", Theodore sounded confident about his answer but I don't think I could believe him.

"We were fooled but next time we won't. Next time we will be the ones to fool your father and he will fall soon". I don't know why but when Dumbledore talked he sounds more sure than Theodore.

"Now Miss Grindelwald take a seat, Theodore has some news for you". I wasn't sure if it was good news or bad but I sat back in my seat anyways. Raven walked up to the Cara and Keva and lead them into a different room and closed the doors. I was confused about this but I'm going to assume that whatever this is the girls shouldn't know.

Theodore walked towards the front desk and Raven followed. "You asked me where I was yesterday", and he stopped talking. I look at Raven and she breaks the eye contact with me and looks away. "You told me that my brother had Ryker, but he also had Raven". I just got the feeling that is if they are both here then Ryker was...I pushed the thought of it away and just decided to listen.

"Ryker is gone", I felt my eyes watering and a feeling of hate washed over me.

I ran up to Theodore and grabbed him by the colar of his shirt, "You knew where he was didn't you! All this time you knew and didn't say anything!". Blasie and Sebastian rushed to my side and tried to pull me away from Theodore. I held onto him and felt how my blood boil I tried to get out of the boys grasp without letting go of Theodore.