Chapter 32

Today there is no class but I planned to go pay a visit to Liam's mother. Though the trips is too far, her home is located on the outside parts of London. I walk up to the window to but a train ticket, "A ticket to Northampton." The lady gave me my ticket and I walked to the platform and waited for my train to arrive.

After convincing Lucas that I wouldn't do anything stupid he finally gave me her address. I look down at my watch it's 8:27 am, the illusion society, Lucas, the Parkinson sisters and the ministry that should be getting ready for anything. I had a good amount of people ready for anything and we're most likely outnumbered against my father and his acolytes but I hope this finally ends.

I see my train coming to a full stop, I get in and choose a place that quiet enough for me to read during the ride.

After about four hours of train ride, I finally arrive to my destination. I quickly walk out of the train station and I started debating if I should go grab something to eat or go directly to Liam's mother. But of course this conversation couldn't wait any longer.

After asking around for directions I finally got to her home. I start walking up the stairs and knock on the door, after a couple of seconds the door opens. The lady who I thought I would see in a wheelchair is standing tall and strong as ever. "This is so unexpected, I hope your not her to cause trouble young lady!." She said in a very annoyed manner.

"Nice to see you too Bethany." I gave her the same tone she had given me. If one thing I was taught by my parents is that I should never let someone intimidate me.

Both of us stood there for awhile just looking at each other, it's like if we're battle our inner selfs to not kill each other in this instance. "Come on." She opened the door just enough for me to walk in. Her home is very vibrant not as dark as my fathers home.

I hear her lock the door and I turn around only for her to push past me. I took a deep breath and tried to hold on to my tongue before lashing out on her. I followed behind her and she lead us in to the living room. "Are you hungry?." I shook my head. I'm very hungry but I rather just wait until I get out of here, this lady is also known for posing her enemies. "Tea perhaps?." Again I shook my head.

Bethany laughs wicked, "Cat got your tongue hun?."

"No, I'm just thinking of million of ways I can rip you apart." I walked up to her and stopped right in front of her. Though this didn't seem to intimidate her. "I didn't come her for a play date, I came because I need answers."

Bethany smiled, "Your very demanding." She walked away and took a seat near a small table. Bethany began to take out a chessboard and started placing all the other pieces.

I grab a chair and sit across from her. Bethany stops what she's doing and tilts her head to the side. She looks at me dead in the eye, "did I say you could take a seat?!." This lady is going to make me lose my patience.

I tilt my head and cross my arms together, "I want answers." I tried to say it in the most non angry way as possible but I think my face expression gave her a hint that I'm trying to play nice.

Bethany started placing the last pieces, "fine but while I answer your questions I want to play chess."

I cocked my eye brow, what kind of games is she really playing here. "Fine." Bethany gives me the white pieces and I start placing them on the chess board.

"Your my guest, so I'll let you be white." She said while taking a sip of her coffee.

I move my pawn to e4 and look up to see her amazed but shakes her head, "already taking control."

"Yeah just how you decided to take control over your son to continue with my fathers legacy." I look at her directly in the eye and so does she.

"Well I went to get my future read to me and apparently one of my sons stepsisters was going to pay me a visit to talk about the past." Bethan moved her pawn to f6. "And when the day came that would be my last breath. So of course I would do anything to at least get a glimpse of seeing my son taking over what is rightfully his."