Chapter 7

Jackson and I spent a couple of hours in my room doing homework and practicing spells. I tried to get him tired as possible so he could leave to his room and give me time to get ready and meet up with Harry. Though nothing seemed to work at this point so I went with my last option.

I faked yawn and finally go the idea it was time for him to leave. He said goodnight and I quickly got up to get into some warm clothes. I went to pick up everything and place the books under my bed. I grabbed my wand and made my way to the gryffindor tower.

I finally made my way and there was Harry with Hermione. "Your late Grindelwald" Harry said in a sassy voice.

I went over to hug Hermione, "I know in sorry I just had to make sure not to get caught, after all it's past curfew" giving Harry and apologetic look.

"Alright follow me". We made our way to the courtyard and there was Ron, signaling us to hurry up. We made a run for it, until we got into the forbidden forest.

"Weren't we told not to go into the forbidden forest, I mean it literally says forbidden for a reason". This made Ron laugh. I turned around and stuck my middle finger to him.

"Aww you scared Ashley?". Giving me a little nudge

"Me. Scared. Please". I rolled me eyes and scoffed

"Fine whatever you say then" Ron replied back teasingly. We finally reached a little deeper into the forest. I saw the twins, Neville, Luna, Cho, and a couple other people.

I kept looking through the crowd until my eyes landed on Jackson, Ethan and the rest of my siblings. "Wha-". Harry cut me off and introduce me to the group.

"This is a secret organization, we called it Dumbledores army. That's why I gave you the pin, I believe you will do great work with us". You know I didn't know what to make of this. I was just supposed to come here for a game, but to my surprise I was setup and not just the Jackson is a part of this and he didn't tell me.

"We chose you Ash, we would love to have you by our side..the good side. Plus you and your siblings are pretty good at defending and we need you guys to teach us". I looked at Harry to see if he was joking but he wasn't. I looked up to the rest of the group and they all seemed sure of what they were standing up too.

"But what about them" I gestured towards my siblings.

I didn't get a response from Harry he just looked at them. "They've made their choice".

"Their choice! or did you give them false hopes?". Harry said nothing and it was getting me mad already. I had no problem with their secret society but the thing is how long would it be that this wasn't so secret anymore and all of this would come to light, along with my siblings.

"So...this is it, you decided to ask me not to say anything to father. I told you to stay low and away from me so he wouldn't suspect. Then you decided to join some secret society, for what reason exactly?" I tried to keep my cool but with the terrified looks I was getting wasn't working, it was only boasting up my anger even more.

Ethan said nothing, nobody dared to say a thing. "Say something!".

Ethan walked towards me and placed his hands on my shoulder, I quickly shoved them off. If this was his way of trying to calm me down we he failed miserably.

He took a couple steps back, "I know what we talked about and what we agreed on. But... we can't keep running and hiding for the rest of our lives".

"Oh okay yeh go ahead stand up to father then, so I guess fuck what I and...". I stopped myself from telling them what happened to Eden.

Instead I walked away from the group, I finally made my way out of the forest and walked to the quidditch field. I needed time to cool off for a bit but I just couldn't not even walking around the field helped.