Chapter 5

I wake up feeling the cold tiles under my feet. Though this room didn't look familiar. I went over to the counter and grabbed the pocket knife before reach over to open the door. I walked out into the hall down. I reached the stairs that lead down to a kitchen. I looked out to the window to make out where I was. All I saw was a bunch of trees, I was in the middle of nowhere.

The kitchen door slammed open and I made a run towards the stairs. "What do you think your doing" a voice that sounded so familiar but I didn't look back in fear I was wrong.
A hand gripped on my hair pulling me back down the stairs. I hissed in pain and I tried to break free but this only caused my attacker grabbed on tighter.

I was thrown to the ground and before I could look to see who it was, I reached out for the pocket knife but the attacker stepped on my writing stopping me from grabbing it.

The attacker was now on top of me choking me. I put my hand over the hand that was in my neck. It felt firm and rough, this was a hand of a man. I tried to get his hand off my throat but wouldn't budge. I squirmed and kicked trying to get air into my lungs.

I finally look up at my attacker...Ryker. I shut my eyes hoping for this to end soon.

I gasped and was now back in my room... it was just a dream. I look over to see Sebastian still sleeping, his chest rising and looking peaceful. I almost envy him, how could he sleep so- so calmly.

I get out of bed slowly, trying not to wake him up. I make my way to the dresser and picked out my clothes for today I went into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. I walk out and he was still sleeping, so instead I left him there.

I walked out and shut the the door behind me carefully. I was toward the stairs and see Pansy making her way up. Shoot!.

"Uhh Pansy where have you been lately?" She looks up at me with a huge smile on her face.

"I've uhh... I've been with...Blaise". I have her a shocked looked.

"So you two...are like official now?" I couldn't help but smile, hoping she would say yes.

"Yes we are official now" I gave her a hug, I was happy for her.

"Well Uhh I have to let you know Sebastian is in our room sleeping and NO ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK. He ended up falling sleep that's all". Pansy gave me a mischievous look.

Before she could say anything I said goodbye and ran down the stairs and up the stairs toward Jackson's room.

I knocked on the door, no response. I go to knock again and finally he opens the door, only to see he had just woken up. "You gotta to be kidding me did your forget what we're supposed to do today!".

"Nope, now let's go" he said yawning.

"Seriously your going to go out like that" looking at him up and down.

"Well honey it's Sunday morning, and I also don't have anyone to impress" putting his hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes and we made our way down stairs.

We made our way to the library looking through books and once the library was fully empty. We sat down and started to make a plan.

After hours of arguing here and there and trying to convince Jackson not to get anyone involved we gave up. We went back to my room trying to thinking in silence. Yet nothing seem to come into find. How was I supposed to get away with this, obviously Dumbledore would know his wand his missing.

I decided to write to Ryker to help me out and if he had found anything about Eden's death. After I was done I head towards Draco's room to send it for me.