Chapter 38

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night, this whole entire time Dumbledore was dead. Harry told me that Draco was set out to kill him, but I don't think he would ever do such a thing.

I found out that Ethan had tried jumping off the astronomy tower multiple times. It lead to be heavily guarded at all times. Everyone has just been so vulnerable.

The sun began to rise and Harry came out of the tent. "Breakfast is ready."

I nodded. "I'm not hungry." Harry didn't insist and went back inside.

30 minutes passed by and the trio walks out of the tent. I see Ron looked a lot better now, except for the dark circles under his eyes. "I thought you were dead and then I kinda felt bad for hating you." I returned the same comment he had made a couple days ago. Ron does nothing but shake his head and smile.

I stand up, "so what now?."

Harry pulls out the locket from his sweater. "Let's try and destroy it."

I give him a strange look. "You really think Salazar will risk having something that could possibly be destroyed?." I don't think that we will be able to destroy it.

"We can try." Harry said while dangling the locket in front of him.

After two hours of trying to destroy the locket we had no lucky. "I'm telling you Harry this thing can't be destroyed."

Out of anger Harry draws his want and start casting spells after spells trying to destroy the locket. After seeing that nothing worked he stormed off.

"Wow your such a motivational person." Ron said to me sarcastically.

"While you two keep being sarcastic I'm going to help Harry find a solution." Hermione looked at both of us with angry eyes. This made Ron shrug and well I didn't find her scary so I could care less.

Hermione stormed off back to the tent leaving me with a crippled wisely. I look down at my watch and look back at Ron. "I bet you can get to the tent in about an hour."

"Ha ha very funny." Ron walked off.

I grabbed the locket and placed it inside my pocket. I walked into the tent and Hermione start going through a book. She explains to Harry that we can use the Gryffindor sword to destroy the locket. I lost interest in the conversation and walked out. The only thing is we need the sword and boom we destroy the locket.

"Ohh I see you made it to the tent way before an hour." I applaud Ron for his great accomplishment and walk off annoyed.

But Ron stopped me and took the locket away from me. "Just in case you try to betray us."

I rolled my eyes, "whatever asshole."Which I don't understand why I'm feeling like this anger rising inside of me but I couldn't care enough to figure it out.

A couple moments later I hear the boy arguing and I run inside to find a cranky ass Ron. "No you don't know how it feels! Your parents are dead! You have no family." Harry launches at Ron.

Both Hermione and I try to break the boys up. I grab Ron by the collar and press him down on the table. Without even think I raise my fist and stop right above his face, only inches away from hitting him. My breathing is heavy and I process what I was about to just do. "Get out." I growled at Ron.

Ron slowly gets up and just stands there too look at me as if I'm some kind of monster. "I SAID GET OUT!." Ron tumbles back falling in the floor but gets up quickly.

Ron pushes past Harry, "fine then go, go then!."

Hermione stands in between the boys extending both her arms out, to stop them from coming any closer to each other. We all go silent and all you can hear is each of us heavily breathing. Ron grabs something off his bed. "Ron." Hermione calls out for him desperately.