Chapter 19

I apperated in front of mothers manor...well it was mine now. "Who really killed you guys? Who's behind all of this if it's not father" I whispered to myself and I laughed softly knowing she wasn't going to answer me. I walk toward the front porch and walked inside

I looked myself in the mirror some parts of my shirt was covered in dirt, my jeans had grass stains. My cheek was bruised and I light caress it with my fingertips. This man wasn't my father, he was never this violent with us. Lately with me he's been more aggressive and I wouldn't fight him back because he's my father and he deserves respect, even if he doesn't.

I walk further into the hallway and open the doors to the living room and there was my siblings accompanied by Sebastian. I sense of relief washed over me, they were safe.

Sebastian walked over me and held my face and saw my bruised cheek, "what happened?".

I was too embarrassed to tell him about my confrontation with my father in front of all of them and it was as best if they didn't know that father has been getting violent lately. "I'll explain later".

I heard soft sniffles from Cara, her face was full of tears and she was trembling. I walk over to her and kneeled besides her and pull her into a hug to comfort her. "It's fine, fathers gone".

I look us to see that Andrew was trembling in front of me as well and I pull him in for a hug as well. "It will be fine, all that matters is that your all safe". I was in the middle of the living room hugging them and everyone else were just zoned out thinking of my father I assume.

"Where is Axel?" Cara cried her eyes out.

"He's fine don't worry" I rubbed her shoulder trying to reassure her that he was fine.

"I need to tell you guys everything, just in case this happens again you know what to do". I look over at Sebastian and agrees that I should.

So there I am explain everything about the prophecy, my families mysterious death, my secret meetings with father, the elderly wand, the secret society and Edens death. I spent a couple hours explain what is did, how I did it and why. At some points Ethan got mad and would get up and walk around the room in frustration. Everyone felt guilty that Eden had to pay the price for their disappearance, and Andrew was crying uncontrollably.

"Does Dumbledore know?", Ethan tried to keep himself clam but his voice gave him away.

"Yes, he knows everything".

"So now what, father knows they are here", Alexander stood up and put his hands up in annoyance.

"Well not exactly...of course fathers knows Jackson, you and I are here. But after what happened he also knows Axle is with us".  I had to explain everything that happened back at the field. Ethan, August and Alexander were furious that Liam had beat up Axel. They were especially even more mad at the fact that I helped father escape.

"Your stupid obsession with trying to find who really killed your family is going to get us all killed!", Ethan spat in my face.

I didn't say anything I just sat there and let him rant about all of my wrongs. The boys had a whole argument about me with each other. Jackson, Alexander and Andrew took my side. But Ethan and August were infuriated by the group that wasn't taking their side.

At this point Sebastian took the girls into the kitchen, he knew it was best for the girls not seeing the rest of us argue.

The argument kept going on for awhile, and I just stood there in silence. I couldn't help it any longer my head throbbed, all this shouting and fighting was getting me heated up. "Stop all of you" but nobody listen they still kept arguing.