Chapter 51

Lorenzo is still asleep, I quietly and slowly get out of bed. I walk over to the door and open it, the door creaks. "Shit." I muttered. I looked over my shoulder and see he's still in deep sleep. I smile and walk out closing the door behind me slowly.

"I see you slept well." I jump at the voice not so far behind me. I turn around and see Sebastian with a mischievous smile.

I sigh feeling a lot better it was just him who saw me and not my aunt. "Geez you scared me." I walk away from the door. "And wipe that smirk off your face." I rolled my eyes and laugh. "Nothing happened."

"Mmmhmm." Sebastian crosses his arm not believing a thing I was saying.

I smack his shoulder. "Get a life."

Sebastian laughs a little. " I would say get a room but well you beat me to it before saying anything."

My eyes widen. "You little assho-" before I could even finish, Sebastian was already running down the hallway.

I laugh and walk in to my room to get ready for today. I felt bad to do this to Lorenzo, but this is very risky and I know I can't live with myself if something happened to him.

After getting changed, I walk down the stairs and Owen calls me over and starts walking down a hallway just underneath the stairs.

I follow him and we stand in front of the doors. "He's been waiting for you." He whispers to me before opening the door. Without telling me who's been waiting for me I'm forced to go in.

The room is filled with books, tables that are stacked with papers. The room is dim and the only thing I could see is a man sitting on the couch right by the window. I couldn't even figure out who this man is and for a brief moment I believe this man must be Lorenzo's brother. "Please take a seat." The mans voice is friendly.

I take a seat across from him, "you must be Lorenzo's...brother?."

The man laughs. "Yes. Wow it's been so long since the last time I saw you. I remember you as a kid running around with Lorenzo."

I laugh with unease. "Yeah." I had no clue but I went along with it. I don't even remember how Lorenzo's brother looks like. I know that the majority of the time he spent inside.

The man stands up and walks over to the window and pulls the curtains out of the way. The room lights up and I could finally see this man. He's tall, I think around Lorenzo's height, he's dresses in a black suit. The man turn around and much to my surprise I thought I was seeing Lorenzo, though a lot older and very well dressed in a business way. The man laughs as we walks back to his seat. "I get that face all the time."

"It's just I don't remember much of you and I didn't think you would look just like Lorenzo." I laugh just at the idea of how stupidly surprised I must've looked from his point of you.

"Well Ash it's good to see you again." He smiles. I smile back with unease because I couldn't even remember his name.

Lorenzo's brother laughs. "You really don't remember much of me at all huh?."

I laugh nervously, "no..not really."

"Cameron." The man puts his hand out for me to shake and so I do. "I know Im a stranger to you now but it will just be a matter of time we'll be cracking jokes."

I laugh. "Yeah I hope so."

"So you and my brother are...?." Cameron question made him curious to know what his brother and I are.

"Dating." This made Cameron smile.

Cameron then took a moment to process everything and then gives me a pity look. "And you want him away from here because...?"