Chapter 2

Ashley's point of view~

The cuffs finally came off me and looked at Mr. Joseph Anderson. "Remember all those times I said I would get you back for hurting Jackson?, well today is your lucky day". This caused him to turn pale immediately. This made me feel good to know he feared me even more since I don't have the cuffs.

I balled up my fits and punched him in the face. His wand dropped. I reached for the wand and throwing a spell at the guard, and disarmed them. The blonde haired ran towards me. I moved to the side grabbed his arm and shoved him on the the table. Causing the plates and the utensils to fall and the student moving out of the way. All of the sudden Jospeh picks me up, I put both of me feet onto the blondie and pushed myself backwards with full force, cause Jospeh and I to fall backwards. I got up quickly and so did he.

Soon his fist connected to my jaw. Damn it hurts so much but I wasn't going to show him I was feeling the pain. "Oh come on Jospeh is that all you got?!", putting my arms in the air. I got close enough to punch him in the face and grabbed the back of his head and brought it down to my knee. I heard him hiss in pain. Now his whole face was covered in blood. I got close to him once again and just kept throwing punches, it made my blood boil more and more. He tried taking all the punches that were coming his way, he fell to his knees.

I looked back and the scrawny guard ran up to help the blondie get back up to his feet. The old guard pointing his wand at me. My siblings were in full shock of what they had just witnessed. I went over to Jospeh and grabbed his shirt pulling him to look up at me. But with all the blood I'm not even sure if he was even looking at me. "Your lucky your walking out of here alive Joseph, next time you won't be so lucky!". He was breathing heavily and opened his mouth to say something but instead nodded his head in approval.

"That's enough Ashley!". Looking up at a tall white bearded man who was now looking over the podium and the man I had been holding onto. I look at Joseph one last time I push him backwards. I turn around to look at the whole school terrified what they had just witnessed.

Jackson made his was towards me and grabbed my shaky hands. Then I realized they were covered in blood. That's bastards blood was all over my hands, it made me even more angry.

The blondie and the old man picked Jospeh up and both looked at me in anger. Neither one of them said a thing. They just walked out the hall dragging Joseph with them.

"Miss Grindelwald, I hope nothing like this happens again, I understand you were defending your brother Jackson here. So I'm letting this one slide". His face was so red in anger but tried to keep it together.

"Now I think it's time to get all of you sorted". Putting an arm out towards a lady with a hat in her hand.

Sebastian made his was towards a table and grabbed a cloth. "Jackson Grindelwald", he slowed made his way towards the chair. I felt Sebastian take my hand in his and gently cleaning the blood from my hands. I looked towards Jackson and the hat was already on his head. He looked like an anxious 5 year old waiting to receive candy. "Slytherin!", that hat yelled out.

It was then Ethan's turn, "Ahh what do we have here another Grindelwald mhmm let's see, Gryffindor!". Ethan made his was towards the Gryffindor table and was welcomed by a guy with round glass and a red headed boy.

It was Alexander's turn, "Another Grindelwald, well it seems we have the whole family here tonight". Alexander looked really nervous and his eyes landed on Keva, giving him a smile. "Hufflepuff!"

Cara: Gryffindor
Keva: Hufflepuff
August: Ravenclaw
Axel: Ravenclaw
Andrew: Gryffindor

Finally my names got called out. I felt my stomach drop, what house would I even be sorted into anyways. Plus what do each of them even stand out for?. I made my was to the chair and sat. I felt the hat getting placed on my head and I looked at Sebastian. "Ahh another Grindelwald, wow so many of you, but huh your an interesting one. You put up quite the fight lady. Your ambition for power and to prove yourself worthy is very obvious. Slytherin!". I jumped off the stool and sat next to Jackson.