Chapter 22

I walked inside my second class of the day, it was strange to see that already two of my classes were half empty. Mostly the ones that were missing were in the Slytherin, that was because either one they got hungover or two some were waking up late.

I sit down and the teacher starts explaining about muggle films and famous actors. I sat there bored out of my mind, I didn't belong in that class I knew mostly all muggle things. But it was either this class or care for magical creatures and I'm not really into that whole thing. Yeah I know I have a dragon back at home but I wasn't looking after it.

"Morning sweetheart", Asher sat down next to me and a hint of weed filled the room.

"Asher you smell like fuckin weed". I muttered to him but he didn't seem to care about it.

"Sooo..?" He shrugged his shoulder.

"So your making the classroom smell like weed and I'm not the only one who smells it". I pointed at the students who were all looking at each other trying to figure out where the smell was coming from.

"Well just know y'all gonna end up walking out this class really happy". I smacked his shoulder playful and chuckled.

"What are we doing anyways?", the boy whispered very loudly.

"We're about to watch a film".

"Oh okay wake me up when it's over". Just like that he knocked out. I scoffed, unbelievable that we was late, high and just decided to pass out.

10 minutes passed by and this dude was snoring. I put my hand over my mouth stopping myself from laughing out loud. I push him a little and he stopped snoring, I couldn't believe this. Asher was a super heavy sleeper, I bet if it was the end of the world he wouldn't realize until he woke up.

Classes ended and I pushed him a little so he could wake up. Students were coming inside to start their class and I decided to just leave his ass there.

"What's up with him?", I look up at Blasie who was inspecting Asher.

"He knocked out and I'm leaving him here", Blasie laughed and took a seat next to Asher.

"Your so cruel". I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the class.

I couldn't be late for my next class since I have a final exam. I walked in and we were told to place our things in the back of the room and wait for our assigned seats. One by one we were being placed in a seat. I was placed between Hermione and Andrew and the three of us decided to help out Ron since he was nervous about it.

We were told that once we were done we were allowed to leave class. Hermione and I finished and we tried to help Ron but he got too fed up with us. Hermione got us first and left, a couple minutes later I got up and left too. Andrew was going to stay behind and help Ron.

"Hermione, I feel bad for Ron".

"Well yes but he deserved it for not studying". I laughed but Hermione had a point. We started walking down the hallways and started talking about the test we've taken so far and the ones we still need to finish.

Suddenly all the students were walking out of there classrooms and that was are cue that we needed to get to our next class. We said goodbye and went different directions my next class is on the second floor and Hermione is on the first floor.

From the corner of my eye I saw a tall figure pushing through the crowd but I didn't care enough to look, so I kept walking through the crowd. I felt someone grab me and slam me to the wall, "what did Asher tell you?". Only then I knew that the tall figure that was pushing g through the crowd is Max.