Chapter 52

I reach Hogwarts and see nobody outside, either everyone left the school or really nobody had a single clue what the hell is about to happen. I push the door open and head inside, it's obsouletly quiet. I run up the moving stairs but stop a couple times, making sure I don't fall off. I see Ginny rushing out of the Gryffindor tower. "Ginny!." I whisper shouted and she quickly turns around startled.

"Ash!" Ginny looks very delighted to see me but then she looks like she's about to scowl me for some reason. "What do you think you'r doing here?!."

I run up the last set of stairs. "Getting my siblings out of here." I walk over to her. "And you?."

Ginny looks concerned. "We are all waiting for Harry."

We both stop talking as we hear running footstep down the hallway. It turns out to be just Luna, she runs ever faster when she sees me. Luna pulls me into a tight hug, "It's good to see you Luna." I laughed out.

"Harry's here!." Luna said cheerful.

I look between Luna and Ginny. "I have to go."

"Where are you going?." Luna asked

"Have to get my siblings out of here, they aren't going to take any part of this." I say to her as Ginny opens the door to the Gyffindor tower.

Luna nods in understandment. "Let me help you."

I tilt my head. "Help me?."

"Yeah I'll go to the Ravenclaw tower and get your siblings." Luna was coming up with a plan.

"Fine, I'll meet you at the courtyard." I smile at her and she runs off towards the Ravenclaw tower.

I walk inside the Gryffindor tower with Ginny. Their common room looks somewhat a mess, nothing compared to the Slytherin common room. This room is warm and so many colors, ours on the other had is just plain green and grey cold room. "Wait here." Ginny says as she turns a corner and heads up the stairs.

In the mean time I take off the ripped up cap. I bring out the mask and throw it into the fire, I didn't need it anymore and it's not something I want to keep holding. A couple minutes after I hear a couple voices of boys coming down from where Ginny had went up to.

Ginny apeares, "now let me go get your sister." she goes to the other side of the room.

Fred, George, Ethan appare from what I assume are the boy dormetories. "Hey." I run up to Ethan and give him a tight hug.

Ethan hugs me back even tighter. "I'm glad you'r fine."

George and Fred look like they haven't slept for days. "I'm glad you'r not locked up." George smiles at me.

Fred nudges George on his side. "What he means is that we are very happy to see you."

"I know what you boys mean." I bring them both into a hug. It's embarrsing how I'm on my tippy toes to reach them, they has gotten much taller. I'm tall but not tall as them.

In that moment Cara comes running down the stairs, she doesn't even give me a moment to hug her. Cara just comes up from behind and hugs me tightly. "Hey Cara." I rub the back of her head.

"We tried to tell them that your not the bad guy, but they wouldn't listen." Cara looks like she at the verge of crying.

I kneel down and hug her tightly. "Hey it's fine." I reassure her and rub her back, "they only thing that matters is that my family and friends believe me okay."

I bring Cara to face me. "meet me at the court yard okay."

Cara nods."Okay." Ethan and her head out of the common room.