Chapter 29

The doors slam open and we all enter inside the living room. Evan was able to heal my wounds but I still felt some pain. Everyone's scatters around the room and we all watch my dad throw a tantrum. To my surprise nobody flinches when things are being thrown around the room. I guess we all got use to the violent side of my father.

My father stops and starts walking back and forward across the room. "Everyone out! Except Ashley." They all walk out the room and shut the door leaving me with my angry father. My father takes a dee breath and takes a seat next to me. "I'm sorry. I should've said something sooner." I look down at my stained dress.

"Well tell me now." I looked over at my father and he was now clam. I nodded and thought about choosing my words carefully. I told him that the last time we saw each other Ryker was killed by Matteo. That the boy he who had thrown the spell is Max and he's cousins with Ryker. How he's been trying to avenge his death by taking us down and the riddles as well but all that information I got from a close friend.

My father seemed disappointed to hear the news of Rykers death and that he understood where Max was coming from, but that either way he wasn't going to let him slide with this. "Did you know that Ryker was working for Voldemort and two of his sons." I was completely thrown off guard. I knew he was on Theodore's and my side but never did I think that he was working for Voldemort and Matteo. "With the way you reacted I take that as a no." My eyes started to get watery and I get up to hide myself from my father. I didn't want him to think that I've been a soft person.

"Darling the Van Doren's are useless people to me, I've don't nothing but help that family and all they've done is given me headaches." I turned around and look at my father not really knowing where he's getting at. My father stands up and walks over to me and places his hands on my shoulders. " Tonight we make sure the Van Doren's are completely gone, every single one of them." If I hadn't made that stupid unbreakable vow and I was the old me, I would definitely agree. But since that wasn't the case this made me feel even worse.

"Father I don't even have my wand, I lost it." My father wiped my tears and places his fingers under my chin. "I'll have someone get you one now. But in the meantime go rest and in couple hours we'll head out." I nodded and slightly smiled.

My father turned around and began to pick up the chairs and tables that were knocked down. "What wand did you have?." My father asked over his shoulders.

"I had an Ebony wood with Phoenix feather core." My father nodded and I walked out of the living room.

I see Ivy and Rachel sitting on the bench and looked surprised to see me "Woah if it isn't the Parkinson's." I give them a smile and they quickly run up to me.

"Ohh it's so good to see you again!." Both girls hugged me, we use to spend a lot of time together before all this chaos. Honestly I was happy to be friends with the three Parkinson sisters. Yet it was obvious Pansy is definitely the black sheep of the family. "Well it feels good to be back." Yet even if it was just to end this whole nightmare.

The girls and I went up to my room and started to catch up on things. I noticed a couple of things have changed, apparently Liam is very serious about following my dads footsteps but the only problem is that not many of my fathers acolytes want Liam as their leader.

Someone knock on the door. "Come in!". The door open and Lucas walks in. I noticed he had gotten much taller and he lost all his baby fat. "Zabini!". I get up and jump on him and I noticed that he had similar features as his brother Blasie. "Grindelwald it's good to see you again." Now the four of us were in my room catching up.

I look down at my watch and it's 12:45. We were just waiting to get orders from my father but still nothing yet. I go over the dresser and pull out some pjs and change in the bathroom. Lucas fell asleep on the couch, Ivy and Rachel fell asleep on my bed. I thought that maybe it's a good idea I get some rest before we leave. I walk out of the bathroom and grab a pillow and sleep on the other couch.