Chapter 37

A couple weeks have passed by and so far I'm more than half way done with school work. Training has been easy nothing new to what I would train back then. I'm in the office trying to finish up on my school work before training, I have books laid out on the table and this office looks like one complete mess. Papers are all over the place. Everything is just one huge mess. But this is only place I will have less distractions.

Some of the time Mary comes by and we eat lunch together. She doesn't worry as much annymore now that we are both inside the ministry building together.  Though that still doesn't mean I can walk freely around here, well at least not the levels below me. People still think I'm dead and for now it's better that way, I don't want to have people from the media follwing my every move.

In just a couple days I'll be off to see Harry, Hermione and Ron. Which I'm really excited to see them again. But I just hope they aren't mad at me to know that I faked my own death. Dumbledore thought it was best not to tell them anything yet until the day I show up.

During this whole week Cornelius has been bugging me to go see my father, but I'm still not sure if I'm ready to see him. Also I just haven't had the time, Liam has been in court and having to go in and testify against him is a lot. Not only that itting there for hours and he's already been proven guilty for multiple things but they just haven't decided how long his sentence will be. For now Liam is being kept in the same place my father is locked up.

I've been too busy that I haven't had time to look in more on the murder of my mother's side of the family. I know there's no point in searching for answers becuase the one who has them all is my father. I think that should be another reason to visit him, but I guess I'm just to afraid to listen.

Someone knocks on the door. "Who is it?."

"Micah!." The door open and the raven haired boy pokes his head inside. "It's time."

I clean up my mess and walk out with him. "Please go easy on me, after yesterday I have bruises on my legs." Just talking about the training from yesterday makes my body ache.

Micah laughs, "Oh well then you should be quicker."

I roll my eyes and we contuine walking. Micah and I have gotten along pretty well. But when it comes to training he puts our friendship aside and turns into the Micah I met at the beginging. Which I understand that he's only trying to do his job and is just doing the best for me. Micah introuduced me to his friends but I don't really talk to them as much, I still feel like an outsider. But I'm getting the hang of this whole Auror traing, this is what I want to do for the rest of my life so I don't mind if only having Micah as my friend here.

"What are you think of that has you all quiet today?." Micah raised an eyebrow.

"Oh well I'm thinking of the many ways I'm going to kick your ass today."I give him a michevoius smile.

The corners of his mouth turned up "Yeah good luck with that." He chuckles.

"A girl can dream." I joked.

Micah opens the doors that lead us inside the training room, this time we have the traing room to us. Which is great I get to save myself from anymore embarsments. Micah goes ahead and grab two hardwood Bo, so I knew that we were no longer using the padded ones. In the meantime I take off my sweater and switch out my shoes with tennishoes.

I make my way onto the mat and grab the bo Micah hands me. "Trying to give me more bruises?."

Micah starts walking behind me to see if I was in a correct fighting position, "Oh I don't mean no harm at all." His tone is sarcatic. Micah makes his way in front of me. "Ready?."