Chapter 17

~May 17,1995~

Weeks turned into months and still no sign of Ryker, we searched as much as we could. Everyone was growing tired of always being lead to a dead end. I official had lost hope, and thought I didn't bring myself to think he was dead. I believed he was out there somewhere but I couldn't keep looking any longer. Everyday I blamed myself for leaving him there, for not doing more and I let him down.

Everyday I would wake up go to my class, do homework, eat and then go out and search for him and at times I would expose myself so much just to see if I could catch my fathers attention. It had become a daily routine and it felt that I was waking up to the same day over and over.

I fell that because of this I felt different, I was lost..I felt completely empty inside. Jackson had told me I was changing in many different ways, but it wasn't too bad for him in his opinion. On the other hand Sebastian said I had grown awfully quiet and felt like I was getting too into this whole mess.

The rest would say I had lost touch with everything else, that because of this I was no longer eating or sleep properly. Theodore and the rest of the organization thought that maybe I wasn't ready to lead them just yet and because of that I decided to bottle up all my emotions. At times I blamed them for the reason why I had turned out so cold now.

But they weren't wrong either, they need someone who was strong enough, especially in situations like this. So I had to show them that I am strong enough to go through things in times like this. But behind closed doors I would let myself break down. All of this was eating me alive.

"Miss Grindelwald!", I snapped out of my thoughts and faced a very angry Umbridge. I looked around to see everyone looking around me and I was so lost of what was going on.

"Up here now!", I didn't understand why but I got up and walked to the front of the classroom. "Remember Miss Grindelwald, this will only be some sort of illusion and you are to defeat it with the riddikulus spell". In that moment I realized I was to be faced with a boggart and how humiliating is it that everyone here will see my biggest fear. I nodded and Umbridge and she opened up a box and grey smoke was coming out of the box.

Smoke filled the whole room and then I saw my siblings, they were lifeless. I looked to the other side and see my friends as well lifeless but this messed me up what if this were to actually happen. Two people appeared walking over the dead corpse, my father and Liam and all they did was laugh mockingly. That was until Liam pointed his want and shouted one of the unforgivable curse. I shut my eyes preparing for what would happened but it never came, I slowly open my eyes and in my hands was a dead baby that looked like me and in panic I dropped the baby and it vanished once it hit the floor.

"This isn't real", I shut my eyes in fear to see more than I should and I heard my fathers voice calling me back to him and I couldn't move.

"Riddikulus!", Umbridge shouted and everything disappeared into thin air. This was the most embarrassing thing that has happened and I wasn't ready to face the class or Umbridge opinions so I walked out.
~~~
Draco's POV:

Time has passed by and seeing Ashley slowly loosing her self bothered me, there's times were I just want to go up to her and just be there for her again. But she pushed me away, it bugged me because my stupid ambition for trying to prove myself to people.

Jackson would keep informed about how she was doing, and I feel like each day there's no improvement. Ashley had grown taller and had lost weight, her curves were shown more. There was no longer color on her skin, she was just pale. I wondered if she ever got some sleep because it didn't show like she had enough.

What makes me even more mad is that Ethan and the rest of her siblings don't even check up on her or try to help her. So far the only ones who are looking after her is Jackson, Sebastian, Blaise and her group of friends.