Chapter 34

5 days later~ Ethan's POV

These last couple of days have been hard for me...well all of us. I lost my sister just last year and it was tough but now I have to bury three of my siblings in one day. It seems even tougher. Someone knocks on the door, "come in."

Serenity walks in side. "We still need to look over a couple of things before the ceremony." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. I'm very thankful I have a very supportive girlfriend.

I grab my wand off the counter and put it inside my suit. "Let's go then." We both walk out of my room and down the common room. The Gryffindors have been decorating the room with color after having this room so dark. They decided to have a little ceremony of our own to honor Andrew, but that won't be until later in the night.

We walk inside the great hall and a couple buckets of white roses for everyone to bring at the funeral. Today is going to be a long day for all of us, planning a funeral for three..well four since I've been helping Catherine. But it's not easy planning four funerals at the same time. So this is going to be bigger than a usual funeral would be.

There's been a lot of commotion lately because everyone had didn't ideas and mostly because of the illusion society had their ways of doing things differently. But luckily we were able to have a little bit of everything to make everyone feel better.

The great hall is too small for all of us to fit in so we decided to go to a near by cliff were there's a beautiful sight of the ocean.

All this planning and hoping this all goes according to plan has completely drained me out. I haven't really slept the past few days, it's so bad to the point my eyes sting.

Serenity and I go over the list of things that have arrived. "Things seemed be running smoothly." I say while turning a couple more pages.

"Are you still planning to have an empty casket for Ashley?." Serenity asked softy.

The night of the fire were weren't able to rescue her body. Like Liam said it was completely into ashes. So some said that I should've just picked up a couple ashes were Ashley was last seen, which was the living room. But I wasn't going to but picese of burnt furniture, wood, and her in one box. "Yeah it should be coming in soon." Yeh I did it anyways just to make other stop arguing about it.

But when people showed up today they will see a fourth casket which is to be my sisters. Even if there's no body inside I will still go through with my plan.

Serenity hands me a list of people who are invited to the funeral. I skimmed through it and toss it in the trash, "anyone can come it doesn't matter." I tried to be as nice as possible with Serenity and other because I know they were trying to just help me out. But at times I couldn't control my anger.

"Are the Slytherin still doing something for Jackson, Ashley and Noah?." I said while picking up a white rose. I grab a pair of sissors and cut just small enough to pin it on my suite.

Serenity helps me adjust it, "yeah but it won't be until midnight. So you'll have time to enjoy the one of Andrew." She placed her hand on my cheek and gives me a soft smile.

I grab her small fragile hands and kiss her forehead, "I'll go see what they got so far then." She nodded and I walk out of the great hall.

I walk inside the Slytherin common room and see that it's fully dark in here the only think that's lighting up the room is the fireplace and a couple lights. I look to see Matteo on the floor drinking out of a big bottle. "You know my sister wouldn't like seeing you like this or for you to show up at her funeral in this kind of state." I walk over and snatch the bottle away.