Chapter 27

I stretched out and slowly open my eyes, my back was killing me but only then I realize that I slept in the the floor. I see pink and green feathers from the scarf scattered all over my room. "Pansy", I whispered but there was no answer. My head is throbbing and I slowly get up and see her sleeping on the couch holding a wine bottle. I guess there's my answer for why my head is killing me.

I look around to see a couple more bottles. I look over at my nightstand to see make up scattered out. Zeus somehow managed to get in my room and slept on the bed. "Lucky bastard", I muttered. I didn't want to wake up Pansy so I went to take a shower to get myself awake.

I go into the bathroom and I was still half asleep so I smashed water onto my face. I grab a towel to clean my face and then I see myself in the mirror. More than half of my hair was gone and I no longer had black hair but instead white. "Why do I make stupid choices when I'm drunkkk". Oh wells I couldn't do anything about it anymore, it didn't look bad though.

Once I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door to grab my clothes. Pansy was still dead asleep and I couldn't help my laugh. I open my drawers and pull out my outfit for the day.

I walk back into the bathroom and quickly change and dry out my hair

I walk back into the bathroom and quickly change and dry out my hair. I curled my eyelashes and applied mascara on.

I walk out and start to open my windows and lift up the curtains. I start cleaning up the mess we made and I bump into Pansy's camera and pictures that laid out on the floor. Though some parts were still a blur to me but in the picture I could see I really had a time of my life.

Pansy groans out and I take a picture before she fully wakes up. "Why did you do that?", Pansy was slurring her words and I take the bottle away from her. "Why not?. Come on go take a shower, I'll let you borrow some of my clothes". Pansy stretched herself out on the couch and gets up. She slowly makes her way to the bathroom and closes the door behind her.

I pick up Zeus from my bed and place him on the couch, damn he's getting heavier now. I began to pick up the bottles and place them in a bag and all the feathers I collected went inside as well. In that moment lose comes in, "miss Ashley your hair looks lovely". I smiled at her. "Thank you". I handed her the bag and she left. I leave a dress and undergarments for Pansy to wear and leave a note to meet me down at the kitchen after she's done.

"Miss Ashley there's a gentleman waiting for you in the living room". I look up to see Lisa's father from the balcony. "Thank you sir". I kept walking down the stairs and my heart jumped at the thought that maybe it's Draco who's here.

I push the living room door lightly and slip in side and I feel disappointed that it's not Draco but instead Asher. He has gotten much taller and was built a bit more. Though it looks like he hasn't slept for days since he had dark circles around his eyes and they were hallow. "Sweetheart!", Asher puts down his teacup and hugs me. "Nice to see you too Asher".