Chapter 35

Two weeks later~

Im walking into the kitchen, "Good morning Mary." I see Mary looking out the window, paying no attention to me.

I place my hand on her shoulders and she jumps. "I didn't mean to scare you." I gave her an apologetic look.

Mary turns around and grabs two cups, "it's fine. I'm just looking at people pass by." She said while making both of us tea.

I turn on the stove and place a pan to make scrambled eggs. "You gotta work today?." I looked over at Mary nod.

I open the fridge and see that it's almost empty. I grab the box of eggs and start cracking open each egg on the pan. "I'll go to the bank and then go get groceries."

Mary walked over the fridge and opened it to see for herself, "oh my, I've been so busy I hadn't realized."

"That why I'll go, you've been busy lately so I'll deal with groceries for this week." I smile at her.

"But you can't go out, what if people recognize you. Mary gave me a worried look.

"They only saw side of my face on the newspaper's." I gave her a look letting her know everything would be fine.

"But lately the newspapers are filled with reports about you." Mary still fought with me.

"Mary I'm going to the muggle world." I grabbed the pan and placed scrambled eggs on her plate.

Mary stopped arguing with me and just ate her food. I placed the rest of the eggs in my plate and grabbed my cup of tea. "I was thinking if you can get my mothers manor rebuilt again."

Mary looked up at me, "How?."

I placed my spoon down, "well yeah just hire some people to rebuild it again. I'll give you the money so you can give to them. Easy."

Mary looked down at her watch and quickly got up to place her plate in the sink. "Fine." She rushed over me and planted a kiss on my head. Since I was locked up in Azkaban, I've seen Mary as a mother figure. Even though she was a guard, she still looked after me and tried to keep me out of trouble. "Be careful when your out there. I'll see you tonight." Mary grabbed her coat and walked out the door. I got up to close the door.

I finished my food and looked out the window just letting myself disconnect for a moment. I lost my appetite and placed my plate in the sink. I grab my coat and hat from the rack. On my way out I put it on and walk out of the apartment.

I walk down the block and turn right into the alley. I turn around to see if anyone was around and apperate to the muggle world.

I always go to this place that has a mini market inside a village. I walk out of the alley and the streets are filled with people. I pull my hat down a little more to cover my face and continue walking down the street.

After a couple of minutes I walk inside the bank and wait in line. I look down at my watch and I had enough time to go to a book store. The mini market doesn't open until 9 a.m.

The man in front of me gets out of the way and now it's my turn. I look inside my purse and pull out a piece of paper to show my account number. "Good morning, what can I help you today."

I stopped searching and the voice sounded so familiar. I slowly look up at the banker, "Ryker?!." I was in complete shock. The boy I met was no longer a boy but a man. He gotten so much taller, still handsome. So filled of..life?.

"Yep that's my name." The man in front of me smiled widely and pointed at his name tag.

I took off my hat to let him see me clearly. "Ryker what are you doing here... I thought..." I was completely lost of words.