Chapter 42

Draco's POV

We walk inside her room and she sits on her bed. Ashley looks devistated with the lose of her father. Her eyes are puffed up of how much she's been crying, her pale face is smeered with blood. I hold her tremeblig hands and kneel in front of her, "you need to be strong." Ashley nodded and whipped off her tears.

"I don't want to be on their side anymore, after what happened to hermione and now you..no I don't want any of it."

Ashley tilts her head, " You don't have to do that I understnad that your doing this to protect your parents." she said softly

I shake my head. "No i'll do it."

Ashley pulls me up and i sit next to her, "in that case I need to have a talk with your parents as well."

"That's fine but not now."

"Well it needs to be soon." she inquered

I pull out a pack of cigarettts, lighter and hand it to her, "just if you need it."

Ashley opens the box and lights up a cigarett, she holds it up and while trembeling presses it to her lips. Couple second later she lets out the smoke and fills up the room, "where are the boys?."

"They were let free." I said bluntly. I get up and place a kiss on her forehead, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I walk out of her room and Matteo is leaned on the doorway. He looks guity for everyhting but I'm not going to be the one giving him advise, at least not now not after everything. I push past and make my way out.

Matteo's POV

I get closer to her room and a smell of ciggertes hits my nose. I stand there looking at her laid out on the bed smoking. "can we talk?." I said softy and because I got no respons, I asked again a little louder.

" I know I messed up and...and I'm sorry..I." I stopped talking when I see her turn over letting me knwo she's not instrested.

I walk out and rush down the stairs to see if I can stop Draco from walking out of here. I run down the stairs and see him walking out the door steps. "Draco." I yelled out for him and he turns around.

"Yes?." he rasied an eyebrow

I knew that I would sound desperate but I want her to be mine, I want her to forgive me for the mess I've caused."How do I get her back?."

Draco snorts, "I'm not helping you."

I clenche my jaws and i take a deep breath, I dont like taking no for an answer. "I need advise...please."

Draco shook his head. "No."

"Please I'm begging you." I said very desperate.

Draco sighs and rubs his forhead, "Just pray that Ashley will be fine because after all the bad things that happened to her we should be the ones tremebling in fear, knowing that in any given moment she can go back to who she was and get revenge on all of us."

I didn't even think about that I could possibly pushe her to do something like that but I just want her to myself. I want her to forgive me for what I've done. "I didn't mean for it to go this far."

Draco pushes me back mutilpe times, his face went red and his nostrials flared. "I'm done! All the times you fuck things up you say you didnt mean it to go this far!." He stood there breathing heavily. " You don't deserve to be forgiven but that's up to her."

Draco walks off to the car but before he can go inside he looks over at me, "i'll come back to see her in the moring." And he drives off.

I slam my hand on the wall frustrated that my chances of getting her back are really low. I just needed to mess everything up. Draco is right of one thing, now it's up to her if she can forgive me.